CDIH

Full Version: Good work - Whoever put today in cold day in hell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
that is so fucking funny
when i saw that other shit on "the other board" i got so pissed
i dont care about that shithole and i dont think anyone else does either
theres afucking reason why no ones going there, and its not like they havent shoved that site down our throats already
lmao that is so great!! Seriously there is more OTL propaganda then the Nazis had in WW2!
Grk Wrote:lmao that is so great!! Seriously there is more OTL propaganda then the Nazis had in WW2!
:poison: You rang?! :poison:

It is not the critic who counts; Not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; Who strives valiantly; Who errs, and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; But who does actually strive to do the deeds; Who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions; Who spends himself in a worthy cause; Who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worse, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
- Theodore Roosevelt
The first time I saw that joke was thanks to Alkey. I definately laughed my ass off. Of course, now I've seen like four people re-use the joke
"Don't be so humble - you are not that great. "
- Golda Meir
i enjoy it definitely. FOTL
Keyser Soze Wrote:"Don't be so humble - you are not that great. "
- Golda Meir
"Very deep. You should send that into Reader's Digest, they've got a page for people like you."
- Douglas Adams
Quote:"Very deep. You should send that into Reader's Digest, they've got a page for people like you."
- Douglas Adams

Too bad you can't take your own advice. This coming from a guy who started this whole thing with a 5 line quote from a dead president.

Well, if you want to play that game...

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Edited By Keyser Soze on Feb. 14 2002 at 12:59
Keyser Soze Wrote:"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
- Frank Lloyd Wright

"Some authors should be paid by the quantity NOT written."
-Anonymous

Quote:Too bad you can't take your own advice. This coming from a guy who started this whole thing with a 5 line quote from a dead president.

When I am dead, I hope it is said, 'His sins were scarlet, but his books were read'."
-Hillaire Belloc

Edited By Gooch on Feb. 14 2002 at 1:03
"Gooch is a stupid Fag."
-Sephiroth
Gooch Wrote:"Some authors should be paid by the quantity NOT written."
-Anonymous

Now you're learning!

"The instinct of nearly all societies is to lock up anybody who is truly free. First, society begins by trying to beat you up. If this fails, they try to poison you. If this fails too, they finish by loading honors on your head."
- Jean Cocteau

Edited By Keyser Soze on Feb. 14 2002 at 1:04
Quote:"The instinct of nearly all societies is to lock up anybody who is truly free. First, society begins by trying to beat you up. If this fails, they try to poison you. If this fails too, they finish by loading honors on your head."
- Jean Cocteau

"Without freedom, no art; art lives only on the restraints it imposes on itself, and dies of all others."
-Albert Camus

Quote:"Gooch is a stupid Fag."
-Sepuauat

"A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world."
-Sigmund Freud
"One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important. "
- Bertrand Russell
Keyser Soze Wrote:"One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important. "
- Bertrand Russell
"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
-Thomas Jefferson
Gooch Wrote:
Quote:"Gooch is a stupid Fag."
-Sepuauat

"A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world."
-Sigmund Freud
"Gooch eats too much."

-Sepuauat
Sephiroth Wrote:
Quote:"Gooch eats too much."

-Sepuauat
"Cultivation to the mind is as necessary as food to the body."
-Marcus Tullius Cicero
Gooch Wrote:
Sephiroth Wrote:
Quote:"Gooch eats too much."

-Sepuauat
"Cultivation to the mind is as necessary as food to the body."
-Marcus Tullius Cicero
"OMFG STFU U FAG"

-Sephiroth
some people need to learn when their gimmicks go from "slightly humorous" to downright "annoying as fuck"
I'll leave it to you to figure out who I mean COUGHCOUGHgoochCOUGHCOUGH
Lord Magus Wrote:some people need to learn when their gimmicks go from "slightly humorous" to downright "annoying as fuck"
I'll leave it to you to figure out who I mean COUGHCOUGHgoochCOUGHCOUGH
you should quit smoking.
I've been trying.. did pretty good at first.. kinda fell back past two weeks though...
Pages: 1 2 3