CDIH

Full Version: nothin like a good sunday - what's yours?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ah, wake up at 3, catch the end of one football game over breakfast. i made egg and chips :thumbs-up: now, i'm sitting around in my jimmies, watchin football, and drinking the rest of my chocolate dunkin donuts blast thingy that i got last night. pure chocolatey goodness in a cup :fuggin:

oh, and to top it all off bloomberg just said in his press conference about the "countdown to strike" that he hopes nobody dies. such a nice guy :crackhead:

nah, but it's ok, because i'm having a good sunday and maybe this game will be a blowout too and they'll switch to a game i actually care about by halftime...

so, what's your definition of a good sunday?
my defenition of a good sunday is having to study for hours on end for 2 finals that I know I'm gonna fail anyway and putting off while it festers in the back of my mind til I can't take it anymore and I need to take a walk but I can't enjoy my walk cause I know I'm gonna have to study eventually.

yup.
Bad Sunday for me. Think I've got a touch of the flu. Sucks to be me. :disappointed:
dude, you're bringing me down man
Sorry to ruin your beautiful day.

On top of that the Giants are beating the living shit out of the Cowboys (long time fan) in the first quarter.
yeah, you're not really. i'm still good, i think it's funny dallas is losing, and to the giants :rofl:
:disappointed:
yea it's awesome that my TV is broken and I can't watch the game. another key to a great Sunday.
my sunday for 17 weeks consists of the following

11AM : wake up
11:30 : ponder fantasy lineup
NOON : read the paper, eat cereal while watching the NFL today on CBS with the mind boggling deion sanders
12:00 : set final fantasy lineup
12:15 : second guess lineup, pay $15 fine to change lineup after 12 noon
12:30 : set up the other 2 tv's so we have one local and 2 satellite NFL Ticket TV so as not to miss a minute of football anywhere in the country
1:00 : turn tv's to jets or giants game on local TV, flip between games on TV B and on TV C
1:05,10,15,20 (you get the idea) : check fantasy
2:00 : order general tso's shrimp from hollywood chinese restaurant in Union City
2:05,10,15,20,yada,yada,yada : check fantasy
3:00 : put on Jerry Rice jersey, must be worn mid game, not pregame for superstitious reasons
3:05,10,15,20.... : check fantasy
4:00 : watch 4'clock games, smoke a bowl
4-7:45 : check fantasy
8:30 : watch 8:30 game, pillage kitchen for leftovers
9:00 : watch a shitty sopranos episode, while checking fantasy
10:00 : watch curb your enthusiasm, declare it much better than tonights sopranos, again.

repeat throughout NFL season
Quote:smoke a bowl

Good idea.
Lets see...my Sunday sucks....I woke up, and have been piddling at this paper all day...keep in mind it was due Wednesday. Next Sunday, I'm going to go shopping I think though. :bouncer:
can i come over next sunday keyser?
my sundays can usually be summed up in one word : laundry :-(
Quote:my sundays can usually be summed up in one word : laundry

Mine too...only Im too lazy to attempt it right now. This sunday sucked cause I had to work. Oh well.....need the cash, what can ya do!!
Usually on sundays all I do is just recouperate from the night before ...lie around the house and watch tv all day....
I baked about 10 dozen cookies today! And the Giants anally raping the Cowbyos just made the day sweeter!
Woke up at 12
Smoked a bowl
Watched TV
Smoked a bowl
Ate Pierogies
Smoked a bowl
Watched more TV
Climbed a tree and strung up Christmas lights in the dark for an hour and a half :crackhead:
Posted this post

Gonna make a rum and coke and smoke a bowl
:fuggin:
why is the giants game still on? why don't they switch to something worth watching? :crackhead:

oh, the packers 49ers game just ended...
spent the day wandering around the city with 10 friends...pretty fun day. cold, though.
giant slaughters rock so hard
culpepper killed my last chance at fantasy glory this year

its a sad day for the Souptown Cageblasters
woke up at noon
had breakfast
:fuggin:
drove for 2 hrs or so :fuggin:
home now :fuggin:
gonna watch tv :thumbs-up:
it was lovely, all day Confusedmokey:
Pages: 1 2