CDIH

Full Version: Gonzo - my hero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
<table style=filter:glow(color=BLUE)>G O N Z O </table> <table style=filter:glow(color=RED)>R U L Z</table>
[Image: icon14.gif]
<table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>G O N Z O , </table> <table style=filter:glow(color=RED)>V I R I L E </table> <table style=filter:glow(color=GREEN)>S E X G O D</table>
<span style='font-size:37pt;line-height:100%'>NOSE</span>
<table style=filter:glow(color=red)>GONZO</table>
<table style=filter:glow(color=green)>AND HIS AMAZING CHICKENS</table>
this thread sucks
<table style=filter:glow(color=yellow)>r o n i n </table> reads the Doors board
<table style=filter:glow(color=red)>Gomez</table>

agrees with arpi
Nobody asked <table style=filter:flipV>gomez</table>
<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Ken agrees with Arpi too.<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
What if it was a Ken rulz thread?
<marquee><table style=filter:flipV> Rolleyes </table></marquee>

Edited By LyricalGomez on 1042208349
<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->that has been done, too many times to count<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
<table style=filter:glow(color=cyan)>Splatter</table>
<table style=filter:glow(color=yellow)>what the Hell are you talking about?</table>
You didn't see the chicken thread? :lol:

Never mind then.
<marquee> Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes </marquee>
There is nobody less interesting on this board than you, Gomez. Even your disdain is redundant.
yeah, redundant!
Someone paid attention to their word a day calendar
The giant sucking sound you are hearing is the sound of all of teh funney rushing from this board.

This is despite the fact that Gonzo wants me as his love slave.
Pages: 1 2 3