CDIH

Full Version: What poor bastard is working today - Not just a poll- a gauge on loserness!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
But in the end, they're all winners.

Edit- so I'm a tool for the font thing. At least I'm in my PJs.

Edited By WhipThisFez on Feb. 18 2002 at 10:41
I don't know about any of them, but I'm here :p I get Good Friday off instead.
HAHA, I fucking win. Oh wait, or do I lose? damn ME!
would somebody post in this spot so i dont follow maynerd
Quote:Fribading - Summer school didn't pay off
OF ALL WEKE MOTHERBITCHES!111111
I'm crushed I didn't make the poll, how quickly we forget. You broke my heart fezzy.
I have classes today :dead:
criticslovesnatch Wrote:I have classes today
you never have class
Arpikarhu Wrote:
criticslovesnatch Wrote:I have classes today
you never have class
fine.

instead of not going to class for the holiday, i'm not going to class to get some extra sleep.
Arpikarhu Wrote:you never have class
Class? You dont even have any principles.
So, this is what it's like to wake up after noon. Pretty fucking sweet if you ask me. :bouncer:
i have classes today, ok i finished classes today
Quote:I have classes today

Quote:i have classes today, ok i finished classes today

Haha, you guys GO to class, rookies :roflmao:
whoever picked me is wrong. today is my first full day off in a month.
I was at work by 8am... worked all day... so :fuckoff: to all you fucks that did nothing all day...
FNMoron Wrote:I was at work by 8am... worked all day... so :fuckoff: to all you fucks that did nothing all day...
:roflmao: :roflmao: I was asleep while you were at work
fuck you all because i think i go home after all you motherbitches get off from work, eat, shower, and jerk off
NaughtyAngel Wrote:fuck you all because i think i go home after all you motherbitches get off from work, eat, shower, and jerk off
you better get home quick.i may be jacking off in the shower soon
FNMoron Wrote:I was at work by 8am... worked all day... so :fuckoff: to all you fucks that did nothing all day...
Fuck you too, I woke up at 4 PM, had a bowl of cheerios, laid in bed for a couple of hours, dloaded an mp3, and just recently made a PBJ sandwich. You aren't the only busy body around here mister. :fuckoff:
Fuck you cockboy. I worked all day too. So eat shit and die.
Pages: 1 2