CDIH

Full Version: fuck you maynard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
you are a little pussy! cowardly piece of garbage. back stabbing two-faced little bitch!
Now look what you've done, May. Arpi was always such a happy little fellow.
he wont come in here. he is a cockroach who scurries under the fridge when someone turns on the light.
That's one big cockroach. :lol:
isn't this fn morons thing? :clueless:
Quote:That's one big cockroach.
you have no idea
Arpi, creating drama really isn't your thing. Stick to petty arguments with Ken.
Yeah!
Is this the rebirth of Fight Club?
Quote:Arpi, creating drama really isn't your thing. Stick to petty arguments with Ken.
go stick your superior attitude up your pimply ass. dont be such a candy ass your whole life!
Quote:go stick your superior attitude up your pimply ass. dont be such a candy ass your whole life!

IF YOU SMELL.........WHAT ARPI IS COOKING!!!
he will only come in here to act like he is above all of this because he is a major league pussy!
No Arpi, you see I just don't have time for your silly bullshit. If I thought for two seconds you were serious, I'd come and see why.

You're creating drama out of thin air and its tiring. We don't need you to keep the board afloat. It's doing just fine on its own.
Now he's sending me pictures of himself.

Make up your fucking mind.
[Image: dildo_i_rov.jpg]
Quote:We don't need you to keep the board afloat.
is that the royal "we", you pompus jerk?
Quote:You're creating drama out of thin air and its tiring
sorry missy maynard. we wouldnt want you to get the vapors.

i am just sick of you making nice with me on AIM and then coming on the board and shitting on me. are you afraid that people wont like you if they know you like me? you cowardly two faced bitch!
No, actually I never IM you. You're the one that IM's me. Oh...now you're going to call me a liar again.

Are you going to whine and cry because someone doesn't like you? Get over it. You're a whiny fucking baby.

Don't you have another "make me a mod" thread to start?
Quote:Are you going to whine and cry because someone doesn't like you? Get over it.
yeah thats what i am doing. no, i am saying that you are two-faced about it. reading comprehension is a good thing , you jack-ass
Arpi, I actually liked you. But the more stupid shit like this that you pull on this board, the less I like you each time.

You make yourself laugh. That's great. That's my motto here too. But I don't have to follow behind you throwing back your retarded fucking comments all night.
dont play my friend on AIM and then come here and crap on me! you dont like it when i do this, then dont do that. thats all it takes.
YOU FUCKING IMED ME YOU DUMB CUNT!
Pages: 1 2