CDIH

Full Version: Should I punch her?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There's this lady standing in front of me right now. She asked me to look up what sort of work we've done on her car in the past, but she's leaning against the counter with her back to me trying to talk to me all the while shoveling cereal into her mouth. She's so fucking gross. So I tell her that I can't understand a question she's asking me in the meantime because her fucking mouth is full and she's facing the window. I can hear the cereal falling to the goddamn floor. She's such a fucking slob. She has no clue I'm posting about her right now, but she's so gross.
I had to send my dog around to the front to vacuum up all the crumbs from this lady. Maybe she'll get the hint.
What kind of cereal?
Does she have a nice ass?
Corn flakes it looked like.

And I was too nauseated to check out her ass. She finally left.
i would have dry gulched her.
We should set up a webcam here so everyone can point and laugh. :lol:
Everyone can see the shitty cokehead that comes in to empty our ashtray of all the discarded cigarette butts that he smokes cause he spends all his money on coke. Perhaps they'll be lucky enough to see me chasing him out with bat in hand.
You should set it up and make people pay

Who wouldn't pay to see Danked chase after someone with a bat?
Bat or golf club.

I have a wide array of blunt objects at my disposal.
Golf club. You can get some wicked speed up with one of them.
Quote:Everyone can see the shitty cokehead that comes in to empty our ashtray of all the discarded cigarette butts that he smokes cause he spends all his money on coke

this reminded me of a homeless guy that "resides" in the S.I. Ferry terminal. He comes down to where the people smoke (mainly in the front, or underneath by the lower lever boarding) and he picks up the butts that other people toss out, etc. and then smokes them. It's really fucking nasty to see :crackhead:
I should've punched her.
Set the banana loose on her. :banana:
Screaming "IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!" the whole time.
she might've slipped on the banana and broke her spine, leaving her paralyzed for life and having that as a constant reminder of what can happen when you try to talk and eat cereal at the same time.
you should have kicked her in the cunt!
based on Danked description of her ("She's so fucking gross"), I doubt he would want to risk exposing his foot to that mess.
goat has a very good point.
I'd never get my foot back.
Pages: 1 2