CDIH

Full Version: If you were in prison and had a choice.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I rather be in solitary and go stir crazy then not being able to make a noise when I fart. In Gen Pop, I would be dead in about a week either from me doing the deed myself or having a shitneck shank me for my attitude. A better choice would have been to stay out of prison totaly but that would just ruin the whole point.
Considering the internet is filled with shut ins and sociopaths, i'm gonna take a guess and say most people here are going to choose solitary. hell, Ikeaboy would be able to lead the same life he currently does but get three square meals and free room and board! Sounds like a deal Ikey, can we discuss PROJECT MAYHEM now?
Quote:gen pop, with the risk of being a bitch 1

Why do I get this sickening feeling that Maynard voted and didn't reply out of embaressment?
Am I really the only one more afraid of the prison gaurds than being someone's bitch? But then again...I can't get ass raped in the shower.....
i am a skinny white boy so its solitary for me or within a week i would be swapped around for a pack a smokes.
Sean Cold Wrote:
Quote:gen pop, with the risk of being a bitch 1

Why do I get this sickening feeling that Maynard voted and didn't reply out of embaressment?
Sorry to disappoint......it was me Rolleyes
Actually I'd risk Gen Pop. I figure, I can just shave my head and get in with the skinheads. So I don't like to life weights. PFFT! I can shank someone as well as the next guy.
Quote:Actually I'd risk Gen Pop. I figure, I can just shave my head and get in with the skinheads. So I don't like to life weights. PFFT! I can shank someone as well as the next guy
You're still gonna have to suck dick.

Quote:But then again...I can't get ass raped in the shower.....
I'm sure you'd be quite amazed what can get done in the shower. One of my best friends was a CO at Rahway for 3 years, and another bud is a CO at Union Cty Correctional for the last 10......oh the stories. Let's just say yah can tell the salad tosser's by their pink leg warmers.
I voted A. Maybe if you just blow the big guy from down the hall, he'd watch out for you.

Quote:then again...I can't get ass raped in the shower.....
umm, yes... broom handle anyone? Use the business end for the ones that smile too much with the other end. lol
Hey Ladi Wrote:
Quote:then again...I can't get ass raped in the shower.....
umm, yes... broom handle anyone?
Umm...oww? Jesus there goes that illusion.
Gotta go with solitary. To survive in Gen pop I'd have to become like Beacher on Oz, killing people with your sharpened fingernails and shit. I'd rather have only the company of books to maintain my sanity than lose my humanity like that.
id become someones bitch, no going crazy for me
NaughtyAngel Wrote:id become someones bitch, no going crazy for me
you are, and you are.
NaughtyAngel Wrote:id become someones bitch, no going crazy for me
Yeah, because you are so well adjusted now.

Even though someone stole my line, I would so shve the skull and shank someone day one, then, either I am a deadman or I am on the row, either or, my ass gets away with no blood leaking.
Amy you wish you were someones bitch. Wink
Quote:i am a skinny white boy so its solitary for me or within a week i would be swapped around for a pack a smokes.

Skinny white boys of the world, unite

I'm the same way, I'm a white boy with a pretty mouth, so I'd have prag written all over me in gen pop.
I chose solitary only because, even thou I have not been in a state or fedral prison, my few months at the Middlesex county work house, wich is nowhere near as bad as a real prison (no ass raping), is stil bad enough. The long haired, tattooed biker types don't seem to get along with all the brothers, and the hacks don't like the bikers much either.
Quote:i am a skinny white boy so its solitary for me or within a week i would be swapped around for a pack a smokes.

Quote:Gotta go with solitary...I'd rather have only the company of books to maintain my sanity than lose my humanity like that.
these describe me exactly
Brokenjaw Wrote:I chose solitary only because, even thou I have not been in a state or fedral prison, my few months at the Middlesex county work house, wich is nowhere near as bad as a real prison (no ass raping), is stil bad enough. The long haired, tattooed biker types don't seem to get along with all the brothers, and the hacks don't like the bikers much either.
are you still having trouble adjusting to the outside? are you an institution man?
Don't the prison gaurds rape you too? Or would you boys rather be raped by the hands that feed you rather than other felons?
Pages: 1 2