CDIH

Full Version: Sex Partners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Have you ever found someone that was made for you sexually? That shared all the same fantasies as you. That wanted to try all the kinda weird things that you have wanted to try?

And I don't mean someone that's just willing to do it for you. But actually WANTING to do the same things?

What an absolutely amazing feeling that is.
... I thought I found that girl once.... and then I found out that one of her fantasies was to fuck other guys and not fuck me.... and then, as she was picking up here shit from my room, she had the nerve to ask me for some condoms....
so, what did you do???...
Maynard finally got some I guess.
Rolleyes

poor jays
I've never found someone that ALL of the same wants, but there have been a few that have had a bunch.
:thumbs-up: & congrats Maynard :banana:
His left hand finally stopped playing hard to get? :crackhead:
I dated a girl once who came very close...but she turned out to be kinda fucked in the head, so that didn't last.
i love a good romance. Please tell us more on you and Arpi, Maymay. :thumbs-up:
Dude... crazy chicks are always the best in the sack. The best sex I've ever had was with the most manipulative/mind fucking/psycho cunt I've ever known. The sex was the only reason I didn't get rid of her sooner. She was awesome in that respect.
Quote:The sex was the only reason I didn't get rid of her sooner. She was awesome in that respect.

it was the same for me - but once she threw a pair of scissors at me during an argument, I knew it was time to call it a day.
boy! did i ever have a great weekend! :loveya:
I bet you did man-slut
he was so tender yet forceful
did his chin patch tickle your yam sack?
The best part of this, is that it's so much more than just a perfect sexual relationship.
Are you talking about arpi or a girl?
Arpi reads poems as Maymay slams him from the rear.
she left her ring here the other night.
Pages: 1 2 3 4