CDIH

Full Version: Yeah i'm at work - ....you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
not even a fucking delayed opening
5 inches in new providence already
is it me or were the roadz particularly slippery today
usually my carz not bad in the snow
had a fuck of time getting into today
now i hope for early closing with my wet left foot

Snapple real fact 90
the average rain drop fails at 7 miles per hour

Edited By DGW on 1044623782
Me too. If this continues I am leaving around lunch time though. It was snowing hard in north jersey early this morning, and it is snowing pretty hard in manhattan right now at work.
I'm not at work yet, but I'm going in. (I start at 10.) Probably gonna get out early, it's supposed to snow this hard all day....
I'm going in, overslept, and now I'm waiting to get into the bathroom to get ready. We'd never close because of the snow. :disappointed:
I'm at home in my pajamas :banana:
Alright, finally getting into the bathroom, figure I should be in the office by 10:30 the latest. BAH!

I want tea!
Fuck snow, I want a blizzard.

[Image: blizzard@16.jpg]
I'm in my jammies too. I don't have to work in the snow. :bouncer:
I don't have to anything today :banana:
Me either! Yay for us! :bouncer:
:-(

I'm leaving for work in a few minutes.
I don't have a job, therefore I'm home. Was in Atlantic City yesterday, came home earlier today than expected cause of the snow.
Quote:I don't have a job, therefore I'm home. Was in Atlantic City yesterday, came home earlier today than expected cause of the snow.
Boo frickin hoo. ;-)
Trust me, I'm not complaining. The onyl bad thing about it is how bored I get, but the good things outweigh that.
We've got about 7 inches so far, and it's still coming down hard.
:lookatme: I'm at work...who wants to meet at the Starbucks for a coffee?
I'm drinking coffee at home in my jammies. It might be naptime soon. :thumbs-up:
It might be naptime here soon as well.....I think I have enough room under my desk to pull it off
:bow:
so did we win in AC?

fuck you people in yer jammies

i almost cut my pinky off this morning
well not cut it off but cut it real bad
not cut really bad but more lie a real nasty abrasion
alright it was only a paper cut

i still say fuck the people wearin jammies
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12