CDIH

Full Version: Goldust's new Gimmick - This could be really bad or really funny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:WWE REPORTEDLY CONSIDERING A CONTROVERSIAL GIMMICK FOR GOLDUST

by Dave Scherer Updated: 2/10/2003 11:21:17 AM

SPOILER ALERT

If you don't want to be made aware of a proposed upcoming WWE gimmick, stop reading now. You have been warned.

In the wake of Goldust being "electrocuted" last week on Raw, the word making the rounds in WWE circles is that when he returns to TV, Dust will be doing what was described to me as a gimmick that will be a take off on Tourette's Disease. His body will reportedly shake and he will speak in abrupt patterns. They will have to be really careful if they decide to go in this direction.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Maybe he can poop and pee himself like cyril on OZ from all the electro shock.
Yeah, this'll bring in viewers. Riiiiiight....
It's funny, but at the same time sad

Golddust and Booker managed to get over despite the fact that they kept getting stuck in stupid angles and feuds, now it seems like Golddust will slowly disappear again
Why does WWE have a problem with Booker and Goldust?

Wait... Let me answer my own question. Triple H. Both, Booker and Goldust, are better performers than Triple H and he knows it. So he is holding them down. What stupid fucks.
Why is everything HHH's fault? What about Brian Gerwitz? He is Raw's head writer. I don't think HHH is sleeping with him right? What about Vince himself? Would he throw away his company just to appease Daddy's Little Girl? And what are the chances that Goldy would ever get a World Title shot. Only Jericho, HBK, Steiner, RVD, and Booker T and maybe Kane are over enough to get a title shot. The rest are midcarders or bottom feeders.
How can you be so blind to it? I am a Triple H fan, but from before his injury. If he went back to being that Triple H I would love him. But right now he is lazy, slow, and he is keeping back talent.
All I am saying is the WWE does not revolve totally under HHH. He deserves a lot of blame, but come on everything can't be his fault. Now if Bobby Valentine was banging Stephanie and everything was his fault, than you would have a point
Also, because of what happened is Goldust, the most electrifying man in sports entertainment.

:rofl: :banana:

It is also one of the most shocking angles WWE has ever done.

Maybe this angle will give the ratings a jolt.

Edited By Teenweek on 1044904726
Wow.. you tore down the house with those. Will you be here all week?

My god, and I thought I was bad.
Let me just apologize now to anyone who has ever had to hurt their eyes with one of my jokes. I'm sorry. :-(
Quote:Why is everything HHH's fault?

not everything is his fault, but it's clear a majority of the issues is due to his sticking his nose where it doesn't belong (HA HA - get it?) and Vince actually lending his ear to him. I'm sure the writers are to blame as well, but the fact that HHH seems to be the focal point of every goddamn show, you just have to wonder...

"Let's break up Booker and Golddust and let's bring back the APA" Rolleyes
This might be the SPARK the WWE needs. The fans were SHOCKED what happend to Goldust. With this gimmick Goldust should SURGE ahead to the top of WWE. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :banana:
:disappointed: :disappointed:
god Damn

teenweek you just are not funny
Is he going to take Bob Holly's old gimmick of Spark Plug.
That angle was quite SHOCKING.
Maybe he can steal Kane's gimmick of shooting lightning bolts from his hands. :banana: :banana: :banana:
teenweek you really are just awful
Thank you!! :rofl: :rofl: :banana: :toast: :bouncer: Confusedmokey: :thumbs-up:
Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2