CDIH

Full Version: i am not getting out of bed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i mean it! except for a quick bathroom run, i am staying right here under the covers all day. i will keep you updated as the day continues.............
so... did you get up to pee yet?
when i first got up. now i am safely in bed with the laptop. the little women just brought me my coffee and now she is going out for the paper.
:-o you're letting her go out in this mess????
Quote:the little women.......
How many have you got? :clueless:
:lol: ...i didn't catch that when i read it...
Quote:you're letting her go out in this mess????
she has to go to work today!! they are doing a photo shoot for Hairspray and didnt cancel it. i figured if she is going to go out anyway, a trip to the newstand would be good practice.
:::UPDATE:::

i had to lean partially out of the bed to get the remote. it was touch and go there for a while but i managed to keep my lower half under the blankets.
Quote:i had to lean partially out of the bed to get the remote. it was touch and go there for a while but i managed to keep my lower half under the blankets.
I see you are living on the edge this morning........
there should be an arpi fantasy camp...
It's called a retirement home
I think this whole thing is bogus anyway cause of the "bathroom breaks". pee in a cup or this isn't legitimate.
::UPDATE::

newspapers were not delivered to my neighborhood. her trip was in vain. :-(
If there were any Arpi fantasy camp, I would whup your ass, like I do in all things fantasy.
Hmmm, I think my laziness and ability to beat a joke into the ground would make me quite the Arpi fantasy threat.
Quote:I think my laziness and ability to beat a joke into the ground would make me quite the Arpi fantasy threat.
...if that's all you need to qualify, then i'm a natural :thumbs-up:
::UPDATE::
the girlfriend is on her way home with a pizza. good thing too, i was contemplating a trip to the kitchen
I'm sure once she comes home, you'll cater to her every need.
I bet Arpi's girlfriend has hairy toes
as long as all her needs are in the bed, otherwise no
Pages: 1 2 3