CDIH

Full Version: Favorite Programs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What are your favorite computer programs? What do you use that makes life so much easier for you?

I have two.

ACDSee - It's a very simple image viewer. But it's super fast. And hand in hand with that is a program by the same company called ImageFox. Image fox lets you right click on a picture file and in the "Save As Menu", the image will appear as a thumbnail in that menu. It's fucking awesome. I really like it because I don't view my folders with Web Content enabled.

AIM+ - This is the greatest program since AOL Instant Messanger. It lets you have multiple log ins of AIM. So if you have more than 1 screen name, you can have them both open at the same time. I know alot of people with a business AIM name, and a personal AIM name. This program lets you use them simultaniously. AND, it keeps a log of every conversation you have, including chat rooms. Someone posted a program called DeadAIM, which is very similar, but I don't like it quite as much as AIM+. But that's just a personal preference.
AIM+ crashed too much <table style=filter:flipV>[Image: icon14.gif]</table>
yea my aim+ has been crashing alot lately Undecided
I like Survivor and anything on the History channel.
Dead AIM is better.

Kazaa is by far the killerest app ever in my mind. Soulseek my ass.
I was happy with Kazaa.. until I found Kazaalite.
correction, i meant kazaalite, which means Ad Buster is another one of my favorite progs.
I have never had AIM+ crash on me. Not even once. Not sure why it would for you guys.

I would use DeadAIM only, if I could figure out how to get it to log im's. Mine doesn't, and I don't see an option for it. :-(
Try viewing buddy info and then try scrolling the information.
I am so tempted to download and install this kazaalite. I miss having a file sharing program. :-(
Dead AIM > Aim +

and it logs IMs fine for me maynard.
BitTorrent and Newsbin
ACDSee 4.0 and Forte Agent are 2 of my favs
musicmatch - sorts all my music nice and neat by artist and album
Photoshop 7, Winamp 3, Lightwave, Bryce 5, Dead AIM, Kazaa Light, The video games I've got, EMULATORS!, Apache, Serv-U FTP, Banshee Screamer Alarm, Pop-up killer, Post-it notes, DL-UL meter, Nero Buring Rom, Glass 2k, Partition Magic 7, Clone CD, Flash, Poser 4, Vue de Esprit 4, ACDsee 4, Winzip, winrar, Particle Fire Screen Saver...
Trillian Pro > DeadAim > Aim+
If trillian had better skins I'd use it...
Bryce makes your life easier?
i don't suppose that there's anyway to use AIM+ & Dead Aim at the same time, is there? :clueless:
I use both at the same time moron. But, I found out that Dead AIM HAS been logging my convos. But we found out that it doesnt log chat rooms.

Hey 2 Tired, no one asked for a list of programs you use. Read the fuckin topic again. And what good to us is reading a list of program names? That doesn't tell us shit about the program.
Pages: 1 2