CDIH

Full Version: So when does it stop growing - when was the last time you measured
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
last week at Rapes little shindig, the question came up when does a guys dick stop growing. Does it stop after puberty or does it keep getting bigger like a persons feet and nose as they get older and older. My answer was that mine has been about the same since i was 14. lke most guys i still measured it from time to time not noticing any major change over the past 12 years or so, however, i had sex last night and she seemed to be in more pain then usual. anyways to make a long story short i came home and got myself all worked up to some pic's of gonzo and took a new measurement. i got bigger :banana: almost another inch. so my question is, is my clam digger gonna keep gettin bigger? inquiring minds want to know

Edited By crack hitler on 1045773956
You're weird.
I dunno. Last time I measured I was probably 13 or 14 years old. I'm not about to put a ruler up to my dink now.
i've never measured but i've been told i'm packing quite a hammer.
we've all been told that by girls, here's a hint keyser, girls will lie to you to make you feel better about yourself :rofl:
what if they hate you and still will admit its huge?
yeah those compliments defintly count more, i totally agree with that one
You need a hobby
I see crack only posts about SOCOM and his penis.
do i place the ruler on top or underneath?
measure both, add them up and divide by 2
I haven't measured since I was a kid but I've gotten no complaints so far....
i usually measure it from the side
I'll report back when I get home tonight.

Erect or flacid?
hmm
good idea
want to come over and measure me?
I would think measuring it erect would do better considering that's the size that counts...
Sure. :loveya:
oh well danked beat me to it
Pages: 1 2 3