CDIH

Full Version: Great White fire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So what do you think? 86 dead so far. Who is responsible? The band says they asked to use the pyrotechnics, the club says they didn't. Then the owner of the Stone Pony calls in and says they played there last week and didn't ask for permission there either. I think the band thinks they can do whatever they want and didn't bother asking.

As far as I know the lead guitarist is still missing as well.

I think the entire band should be brought up on manslaughter charges. The news asked why the club manager didn't stop the show after he saw the pyrotechnics, and he had no time to. It happened during the first song.

What a fuckin shame. 86 people. :-(

Edited By Maynard on 1045862125
"I tried to put the fire out with my water bottle"
- Lead singer
How many?

106?
6,000,106 died if you count the jews.
Oops, I realized after that I said 96 at the end. No it was 86.
"You didn't know how Rock and Roll burns, so you got a candle and you lived and you learned." - Once Bitten, Twice Shy
no sprinklers, what a brilliant idea for a place where people smoke and drink :thumbs-up:
I got there in the nick of time, before he got his hands across your state line

..... now I have this song in my head :crackhead: grrrr
whats sadder than dying to see great white?

< insert project pseudo joke here >
wait until you guys see the video of the fire.

It's funny cuz everyone that's in it is old....and now dead!
i saw it. they're standing around drinking molsen when the cheesy pyro catches the walls and quickly spreads to the roof, then you see some goofy guy point to the back and people slowly start heading for the door.
95 dead.
was tom brady there?
Tom Brady would have extinquished the fire with his coolness.
The video is some crazy shit. It looks like the band actually stayed on the stage watching the fire spread up the wall. Who even knew people were going to see Great White these days.
If you paid to see Great White, you pretty much had it coming to you.
Live From Jail : Great White
with all of the hairspray from those 80's tease do's what do ya expect? anyone who goes to see great white in the year 2003 gets what they deserve.
Quote:anyone who goes to see great white in the year 2003 gets what they deserve.
Rolleyes
YEah, I originally though, well...they're going to see Great White, they deserve to die. But then I thought about all the familes torn apart because of it and my heart grew 3 sizes too big.

That video is scary shit. The guitarist and bass player just watched it burn and kept playing. Thats sick shit.
Pages: 1 2 3