CDIH

Full Version: The Road to Wrestlemania - Raw, Smackdown Wrestlemania hype
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
With Wrestlemania being the biggest PPV of the year and this year shaping up to basically being dream match after dream match, figure I'd start a thread to talk about everything Wrestelmania related here. I saw that Wrestlemania is 4 hours this year on March 30th.

Well we already know or can pretty much predict a few matches. Figure with 4 hours there will be at least 12 matches.

-Brock vs Kurt Angle
-Booker T vs HHH with Booker throwing the Rock over the top rope.
-Y2J vs HBK who continued their feud last night.
-Vince Mcmahon vs Hulk Hogan
-Rock vs Austin which should get major hype next week.
-RVD vs Kane. This match looks like it wil eventually happen with hopefully RVD turning heel.
-I could see a Trish, Victoria and Jazz thriple threat match after last night.
-Maybe Steiner vs Batista too.
-On smackdown I am hoping for a Matt Hardy vs Rey Mysterio match.
-Hopefully it is Undertaker vs Nathan Jones and not Albert.

-I liked Raw last night. Rock is in full heel mode now. He plays the part great. A little long but it did what it had to do. I loved the Rock vs Hurricane segment. Very funny. The goldust thing was a little stupid and not offensive at all. I am sure it will get worse. The major push for Booker T is about to start. I guess HHH is resting from his injury and tried to appease the internet crowd that hates him by taking the night off. The next few weeks Raw and Smackdown should be very good as they hype the best PPV of the year and one as Whackbag will say has delivered most of the time except for one or 2 exceptions.
Both shows as of late have been gettnig progressivley better, with the exception of last weeks awful raw ending. Team angle is fun to watch and listen to. I'm sure we will get a feud going with one the members of team angle with edge or maybe a tag match with them both facing benoit and edge.

Raw last night was good. Rock as heel definatley works. Your right, there's no need to drag out that long uneeded pauses that he does. That firts segment should of been only like 20 minutes, it went on for almost 40. But it was okay, hearing the fans rip into him and him go back at them was good. The hurricane segment was classic. Goldust, ehh. I like how Booker is getting the push, its about time. Also too, what are they doing with Jeff Hardy? But c'mon, what are the chances of him even thinking there gonna give him the title at W XIX. Overall, the next month will be great to watch.
Quote:Both shows as of late have been gettnig progressivley better, with the exception of last weeks awful raw ending. Team angle is fun to watch and listen to. I'm sure we will get a feud going with one the members of team angle with edge or maybe a tag match with them both facing benoit and edge.

Edge will be gone for a year with a neck injury.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HE SAID TORONTO

I'M FROM TORONTO

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited By LyricalGomez on 1046181743
Rock was awesome last night.

Finally the Rock has come back to Toron,
Finally the Rock has come back to To whip all your candy asses. :banana:
"Brendan Frasier even beat the Scorpion King"
Rhyno is back! Yay! That will be a good tag team with Benoit and Rhyno. Bet they face team angle at wrestlemania. Hopefully they get rid of the Undertaker vs a train feud next week. I definitly see Nathan Jones vs Undertaker at Wrestelmania.

Edited By Teenweek on 1046435846
i wonder about nathan jones. it seemed that he and taker were ok with one another last night...well, what i saaw anyway
i see Rhyno vs. Benoit, actually.
dance break :banana:

puttin my name in every forum :thumbs-up:
wrestling is for mental defectives
anyone here going to nassau colisseum tonight for raw. Should be a good one tonight with Austin and Rock starting their feud tonight.
Rock and Hurricane skit was good and I liked the Booker T and HHH promo with Booker and his people and his nappy hair and he is an entertainer who dances for people like HHH. HBK oversold that blad job a little too much. It looked like he got shot.
Rock and Hurricane is funny as Hell. Watching the Rock look down at his pants and say,"You the Man" was hillarious. Much better as a heel. HBK acted like he was just hit by a truck, backed over and then ran over again. Way way way over the top.
Austin and Rock, they didn't give it enough time last night. Austin said was funny and pretty stand up. But the way it ended, eh...
HBK was also a little sloppy with the blood splatter - after he went down he clearly wiped his forehead with fake blood. I enjoyed the Rock/Hurricane promo, but I also thought it went a little too long - and the Austin/Rock promo was too short. Austin was real stand up, and while I'm sure it was somewhat written into the promo, I sincerely believe when he said thanks to the fans, he truly meant it. He also looks great, and I think he bulked up a lot - I don't remember his neck being so huge (maybe it's just me).

Is anyone else gonna bother tuning into the GGW PPV this weekend?
Nope
Booker T: I'm the 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time WCW champion

Lawler: That's 6.

:lol: :rofl: :banana:
wow
I thought it was funny. :thumbs-up:
im not surprised
Pages: 1 2 3