CDIH

Full Version: Fucking NBC! - Gay ass censorship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tatu just performed on Leno and i had to vcr all set up to tape them making out, and when they commence with the hot lesbianism, the fucking faggots cut to the guitar player for 20 seconds! No contact whatsoever was aired. I was tricked into watching Leno! No one should ever have to view his program.
that rat bastard...I hope he gets gonorrhea!! :fuckoff: :fuckoff:
why were they gonna make out?
did you really expect that to be shown on a network program? Not that I agree with it, it just doesn't surprise me.
they always do during that song "all the things she said"...it's like their gimmick...they're not even lesbians...they just use their love for each other as a marketing tool...but even so...on a late night show they don't show it...that's just fucked up... :fuckoff: :fuckoff:
They're Bi
bi chicks are cool :thumbs-up:
Yes they are...I like them...their music is catchy...but seriously to censor that for no reason...I mean they'll show coverage of the gay rights parade on nbc news why can't they show two girls kiss is stupid...
WBK should post that letter to NBC someone wrote, it's pretty funny
<span style='font-size:41pt;line-height:100%'>ONLY IN MY THREAD</span> :burnfucker:
I can post it here ya know

I still have the IM window open with it in it
yeah but there is an all new one!
anyone got video of an uncensored performance from them?
i sent jays 2 live performances i had of them, so he may still have them
jays, comment?
Try looking on Kazaa, you're sure to find something
Quote:...I like them...their music is catchy

please tell me you aren't serious
The redhead's got a nice rack
... I got them from WBK... so he may still have them...
i dont :-(
Pages: 1 2