CDIH

Full Version: The annoying friend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Everyone I think has that one annoying friend, you've known them for what seems like an eternity. They annoy the fuck out of you yet you still hang with them. Their habits annoy the fuck out of you, yet you still keep them around cause you are just used to them I guess, like Arpi.

I have a friend who I have known since 1st grade. This kid is a bore and then some. He'll always whine he wants to go hang out, then at 11 he's sitting around arms crossed and asleep in the corner. The 25 year old virgin who is frightened of his own shadow. I've tried hooking him up with girls yet he always gets shy, yet talks a good game.

A bunch of us were at a local bar here about 3 weeks ago. He was eyeing some waitress all night. So I said if I get her over here and engage her in coversation will he make a move and he's talking shit how he is a pimp, blah blah.

So I spend a good 2 hours talking to her. She's giving hints all night, she's sitting with us having drinks, I gotta tell him to buy her a drink cause he can't figure that one out. She's talking about sex and how she is single and she's all set up for him. I'm hinting that he likes her and she's open to it from what I can tell. Closing time comes and I call her over and tell him to ask her for her #. His big line is, "ok see you next time". This guy would get a better response with a "skullcrush".
He's probably either overly shy or a closet fag...
Wait, you went out 3 weeks ago and didn't invite me?
I dunno he really doesn't seem like the fag type, he hasn't shown any homosexual tendancies. I have had my suspicions for a few years but I doubt it. He is amazingly shy though and just fuckin strange. Not strange like me, he is just bleh.

He'll say stupid shit like when I had a car accident. He said it was bad, I asked why, since it wasn't my fault.

"Dude cause like the DMV puts your license in their records"

Well no fuckin shit sherlock, the phone company knows my telephone number as well, isn't that shocking.

Or he'll say "let's go chill in the city for a few minutes".

We live an hour outside the city, how are we gonna hang there for a couple minutes?

He just yaps on and on about being hard and shit. He doesn't smoke, drink, nothing. I am not saying you have to do that to have fun or prove something. But he always talks about how he puts away drinks, yet he never does it around me or our friends. He's the "I have a g/f in another state guy" remember them from HS?
i have one of those friends. i dunno why i hang out wit hhim. he's been making me nuts & grossing me out since junior high school. yet, we hang. it's like i want to have his parents as friends instead of him. they're like bikers & own a tattoo shop. it's so awesome.

but he's not like your friend. he gets more play than god & i don't understand it at all. he's so skeevy. none of my frineds can understand how much tail this guy gets.

yet, i hang out with him on occasion.
haha was he the kinda guy who'd drink one beer and pretend he had 12 and is wasted? those people make me laugh.
Quote:Wait, you went out 3 weeks ago and didn't invite me?
OOOOOhhh....BUSTED! :rofl:
Oh another annoying habit of his.

He has a new favorite or greatest of all times thing every week. Like every week he has a new greatest song, movie, book, etc of all times. Dude this is the greatest song off all time... 5 minutes later.... dude THIS is the greatest song of all times.

He's one of those dudes who gets into something, then acts like he's known about it, or liked so and so, forever.
Quote:Wait, you went out 3 weeks ago and didn't invite me?

It was a last minute thing after work. It was like 2am and we had a rough night so we decided to go and get drunk. He was already out so I called him.
Sounds like he's full of shit too
ugh, my friend favorite line was: we have a love/hate relationship: she loves to hate me!
Pffft, like I wouldn't have been awake.
Do what I do...stop returning the phone calls..say you'll hang and never bother to call. They get the hint eventually.
ahh - sometimes it's fun to be annoyed.
I mean the kid is a true blue friend though, he's a loyal as they come. He always is honest and dependable and I can't ditch him like that, I have too much respect for him. But I have broken the worst out of their shells, yet I can't crack this kid. I mean he has gotten much better, believe me it was worse.

He has no lines though, no game, nothing. He's smart though and would make some girl really happy, yet he just can't get his foot in the door and always feels he has to come off as someone else.

His weirdness annoys the fuck outta me though.
Quote:ahh - sometimes it's fun to be annoyed.

No shit, I still talk to slipper.

I'm sorry rape, I'll grab your ass twice next time I see you.
Quote:I mean the kid is a true blue friend though, he's a loyal as they come. He always is honest and dependable and I can't ditch him like that, I have too much respect for him. But I have broken the worst out of their shells, yet I can't crack this kid. I mean he has gotten much better, believe me it was worse.

Quote:His weirdness annoys the fuck outta me though.

EXACTLY!
It was ok when we were in HS, now I just really wanna break his fuckin face.
Why hasn't he ever come out with us?
He was at the bang party with me, he tried macking it to sleepy princess, even that beast turned him down.
Pages: 1 2 3