CDIH

Full Version: Stacker 2 - did it work for any of you??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As some of you may know, I am getting myself in shape for the physical portion of the NYC Firemans' exam. I need to lose about 30 pounds and plan on altering my diet as well as working out. I wanted to know if any of you had used Stacker 2 or any of those supplements and how they worked out for you....
they keep you awake well, I used to take them before going out for the night
sometimes I'd twitch some, but that went away when I got to the beer :thumbs-up:
supplements are very bad. they will damage your heart, raise your blood pressure, and put you art risk for a stroke or anyeurism(sp?)
Don't take Staker...it has Ephedra in it (the same thing that killed the baseball player)....there's a supplement on the market that has no ephedra in it that was reccomended to me by someone who used it as well and said that it worked....be careful with that shit.....

Also, I know a few other people taking the exam, and I know NYSC was giving out free memberships, etc. if you got one, take the Total Body Conditioning Class....there's a lot of women in it, but it gets your WHOLE body in 45 min, and you see a difference in a short period of time.

Edited By PollyannaFlower46 on 1046745419
i am not taking part in this conversation other than to say listen to arpi. (i know, i know, but he's right)
stacker gives the shakes
i say stay away from it
supplementz aren't needed for dieting
a decent workout and proper diet and in two weeks you could lose 10 lbs.
Quote:a decent workout and proper diet and in two weeks you could lose 10 lbs.
You tell me how to do this, and I'll be your bestest friend
Quote:a decent workout and proper diet and in two weeks you could lose 10 lbs.

Please be more specific.
:lol:
I tried a Stacker 2 once. I was a cleaning madwoman. :crackhead:
I tried them once too...I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest.
ladies
i think itz time you both made an appointment
you will work up a sweat
I never tried Stacker 2, but I did try Diet Fuel. I thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

And 10 pounds in 2 weeks?
All they did to me was speed me up and upset my stomach. Stuff like that I have to eat something before I take it.
I'd like to make an appointment please!! :bouncer:
yes 10 in 2
but az i told the cootie scared Polly, it will cost yah
Where's the sign up sheet?
I took them when they first came out and I dropped about 10 pounds really quickly, but nothing after that. I never felt hyper or anything (which I thought was odd) and once I heard more and more about how dangerous ephedra could be, I just stopped.
How much will it cost me, I don't got a lot of money, but I can bake! :bouncer:
Quote:How much will it cost me, I don't got a lot of money, but I can bake!

Ditto. I just made 14 dozen cookies yesterday.
Pages: 1 2 3