CDIH

Full Version: Good Food in the Area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What are some good places for food, places you go to again & again, like it is calling you?

Hot Grill in Clifton, NJ- "Texas" hot dogs with onions, mustard & their chilli sauce of some kind ... mmmm heartburn on a bun! I'll drive the hour all the way there just for them.

I'm torn between a hot dog shirt & a hot dog watch.

Good food, fast food, I don't care, just name them. :-D
Participate! :banana:
white castle
their chicken rings are yummy :thumbs-up:
ooo speaking of Chicken ... Cluck U

they make wings with this kickass sauce, like 5/6 levels of hotness :burnfucker:

I like the boneless pieces better though, there is one in Morristown that puts the sauce on them too. :thumbs-up: There used to be one in Trenton, but I think it moved, and I saw one down the Shore once. There is one on 46 ... Denville? maybe.
There's a Cluck U in Neptune, one in Brick, and a cafe down here also serves them.
plus at white castle you can get vanilla coke, at least at this one near my school. most fast food places who get their beverages from coke don't do that
you can get watered down creme soda...i mean vanilla coke at the one in the city too.
one frenchie one!

hot grill rocks...best fries with gravy...EVER.

hey ladi, be jealous i have a shirt :-)
Oh, the original Cluck U is in New Brunswick -- I worked there for 1 day when I was at Rutgers. There's also a franchise in Iselin.
theres a cluck u in college park too...mmmmm so good :thumbs-up:
nobody gives a shit about maryland
two all the way two

I never remember to try fries with gravy until after I order
we lived around the corner until I was 4
i lived across town till i was 12.

hello used to be neighbor!
:lookatme: howdy neighbor
TWO Cheesy TWO!!!!

ladi and VG.....didn't that place used to be called texas weiners?
NO NO NO.

no texas weiners.

i think there is a place of that name in fair lawn/hawthorne...im not sure what that place is called.
Rut's Hut (sp) was supposed to have good onion rings, but last time we went they were normal, nothing to write home about

Pizza Town for Zeppollis (sp)

Arby's for curly fries
paul's place in the horrible town i used live in had the bestest cheese fries!

::drools at the thought of them::
Quote:Pizza Town for Zeppollis

the one on rt 46? i think thats elmwood park...

they are good.

pizza sucks thought, only good thing is they are open late, many drunk nights spent there in h.s.
Quote:the one on rt 46?
si, greasy bag & a pound of powdered sugar ... eat them in the parking lot before then get cold :thumbs-up:
Pages: 1 2