CDIH

Full Version: I am annoying bitch!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hear me roar!!!!!!! :rofl:
i will continue to be annoying bitch as long as froy jr. continues to try and stifle opposition.
wherever froy jr is trying to stop opposing views, annoying bitch will be there!
wherever froy jr is trying to enforce his will on the board, annoying bitch will be there!
whenever froy jr misuses his access to the admin sections to try and quiet dissent, annoying bitch will bet there!!

For i am , Annoying Bitch, fighter for your freedoms!!

:thumbs-up:
:Confusedqueak::
fear not ladi, for I, Annoying Bitch, am here to protect you from the insecurities of froy jr.
and I appreciate that really, but could you be a little less verbal about it
no
I'm sorry.. does my little buddy not approve? Would "All I do is Bitch" suit you better?

You just let me know and I will take care of your needs right away. Thats what friends are for.
it's the terrible two's

NO NO NO NO
you're giving me a headache
Could you at least make them look good Jack? The blind of the bad bevel is annoying
Sure.. want to help me out? Its no secret I hate photoshop.

100X25 pixels is what I use.
Quote:I'm sorry.. does my little buddy not approve? Would "All I do is Bitch" suit you better?

You just let me know and I will take care of your needs right away. Thats what friends are for.
if you are taking requests i would like you to learn to like yourself and act like you are a member of this board rather than its overlord.
then i would like you stop being so thin skinned. finally i would like a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon and tomato.
Quote:The blind of the bad bevel is annoying
oooo you are the photoshop god :bow: Rolleyes
[Image: 219.jpg]
Sorry.. fresh out of Tomato.

I like myself a lot. But your constructive criticism will be dutily noted. Thanks for being a true friend. :loveya:
i still dont get the friend schtick. is it your attempt at funny?
shouldnt you be editing OTL articles?
Nope... Only true friends would have the gall to point out my fallacies so that I may fix them. :loveya:
<marquee behavior="alternate">[Image: arpikarhu.gif]</marquee>
Quote:oooo you are the photoshop god :bow:

Glad to see you are finally learning your place

And here is Arpi's request, hot off the photoshop

[Image: arpilogo.jpg]
I need that in a transparent gif please.
Watching Afrika jr. Vs. Froy jr. is quite funny.
Pages: 1 2 3 4