CDIH

Full Version: i gave blood today and was a man about it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My company is having another blood drive today, they have them all the time here, and I decided I would give some of my own.

I was nervous, I never gave blood before. I'm not a big fan of needles, I guess i'm a big baby. Anyway, I got through it and when I went over to the table where they give you juice and snacks to recover the nurse said I was turning pale. I felt fine at first, but I soon felt really dizzy and everything was getting really bright. Then I starting to lose my hearing. I think I was pretty close to passing out. Someone came over and helped me back over to the table where I laid down and after a while later I was fine again.

So anyway, just thought i'd share. I'm entitled to start a meaningless thread here and there, no?
Quote:I'm entitled to start a meaningless thread here and there, no?
NO!

Locked.
open?
I said NO!
i never had a seizure. it was a stroke!
so this is what those secret threads are like, huh
we have secret threads?
I blacked out at a show once. I had eaten some mushrooms in the lot prior to going inside the venue and while I was in line to get my wristband for our floor seats, my friends told me that I just collapsed. That's why I don't like to do anything but smoke pot anymore unless I'm in a comfortable environment.
i have been having minor echoes on my left side from the stroke and went to the doctor today. he took blood and i was fine. i find that i dont grow a vagina the closer a needle gets to my arm. but thats just me. some people get real wussified when they see the ol' hypo. :thumbs-up:
Keyser, they didn't tell you not to give blood if you smoke pot?
I bet if Keyser had accupuncture, he would leave with tales of torture that would sound like he stayed at the Hannoi Hilton.
and this couldn't be added to the other thread because...?
you are right arpi, goatweed is a post nazi.
he has become all that he used to hate.
This would be a fine time for Goatweed to break in his Merge Topics button.
Danked is one too, I refuse to say Hi Danked ever again....

it's like seig heil to my ears.
it sorta worked Undecided
Great, now nobody will have any fucking clue what's going on
OK they are more like the Italians under Mussilini, than Nazi's.

sure they are facist, but they blunder so much they just seem cute.
I dunno what happened here but keyser is a fuckin wuss.
Pages: 1 2