CDIH

Full Version: Punk'd - funny shit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i just saw this show on MTV. it was really funny, and it looks like theres gonna be a lot more funny coming up. It's hosted by Ashton Kutcher and it's like candid camera, except they're tricking celebrities. They went to Justin Timberlake's house and acted like all his stuff was being claimed by the government because he owed taxes. they had boxes piled up and shit and all his cars stacked up on a truck. he was fighting back tears. it was hilarious.

watch the show.
i am just postin here so you didnt think no one cared
thank you
I kinda care, but can you post when the show is on? I don't have TV Guide.
i dont know when its on and teh mtv site doesnt help either. I just caught it on tv flipping through the channels
Well. thanks for that.. I hope Gonzo didn't have to pay for this thread.
:poke:

:burnfucker:
once you watch teh show, you'll quit your bitching and be all like "oh, quickstop...thank you so much for informing about this very entertaining show. your so cool and wise." and ill be like "you know it"
werd
I watched the show last night and it was fucking funny. Poor timberlake was 2 seconds away from tears after they broke the frickin guitar. Pussy boy! This show looks really good in the upcoming weeks also. I'm not sure when it's on though. MTV just check every so often your bound too see it.
I done seen it too. The Frankie Muniz one was kind of weak, as was the cutting edge bit of having someone (this time a little kid) hurl stupid questions and mistake the identities of celebrities while at movie premieres. Never seen that before.

The Justin Timberlake bit was hilarious. I was pissing my pants. That tax enforcement dude was great and kept pushing Timberlake to the edge. It was great.

oh, quickstop...thank you so much for informing about this very entertaining show. your so cool and wise.
OMG IT'S ON RIGHT NOW

LIKE NOW

ON TV AT THIS MOMENT
i don't have mtv :-(
Quote:oh, quickstop...thank you so much for informing about this very entertaining show. your so cool and wise.
you know it.
wurd
the frankie muniz bit blew
after having to see the same episodes every day for the last week, i officially hate this show
well thats come to be expected with all mtv programming
Is Undressed still on? :25:
Pages: 1 2