CDIH

Full Version: galts sig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
pic galts new sig pic!
Brady doesn't get sacked unless you are talking about when all the high school girls lick his nuts
Happy Crypty forever.
i really want pedros mri to win
I think you should do one of those rotation thingy's that shows all of them randomly. That'd make everyone happy...
2 tired.....
after looking at yours, I think you should not give sig advice.
this is what i have been saying for weeks now. :thumbs-up:
are you gonna claim every word out of my mouth is ripping you off?
see we don't need any new members, we should just bask in the glory that is Apri :bow:
Quote:are you gonna claim every word out of my mouth is ripping you off?
i was merely agreeing with you.

Quote:see we don't need any new members, we should just bask in the glory that is Apri
that is what i have been saying for weeks.
we should all just stop commenting, Apri is always right, the smartest and the bravest of all the little Indians here :bow:
:thumbs-up:
you're so popular, can I carry your books?
you couldnt carry my jock
too small to find?
i bet it was your bad computer again. Rolleyes
None of those sigs will do. I envision a pic of a man in a business suit spitting in a baby stroller as he walks hurridly on his way to work. One of you Photoshop monkeys fix something up nice eh.
i wanted to make sure you read me, I know I'm just an annoymous poster, who makes no difference to you, you just like to see your own name Rolleyes
i vote for DIG's sig idea
someone commission Gomez to put that together. Anything is better than Pedro's MRI. That'll be a bitch to find.
Pages: 1 2 3