CDIH

Full Version: What stupid things have you done? (re:ducks maybe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know we all prance around like pseudo-intellectuals, but come on, everybody does fucking stupid things from time to time.

So now it's time to share with the board so we can all laugh at our own stupidity, I'm sure at least one of you fuckers has run full speed into a tree or something.

I'll start

When I was 8 I fell into a grill and had 2nd and 3rd degree burns all over my leg, to this day you can see the scars.
Does going 70 in a 30 zone count as stupidity?
I ran from the police once and my license and fake ID dropped out of my sock where I was carrying them.

I used to put a book of matches out on my tongue, but when my friends got bored with that, I put a match out on my face, and had a nice little open sore for a month. Now I have a tiny little divot on my face

I invested $xx,000 in a pyramid scheme a couple years ago and lost it all.

I was dating a girl I go to grad school with and we were trying to keep it secret from the rest of the class. I left a party a little before her and waited downstairs outside the apartment building for her. A couple minutes later she walked out with two other people from school. I tried to hide by pressing my back against the wall of the building, but they were right there. So I turned and ran away. Everyone laughed at me.
Yes

It shows you are unable to read you ninny
I fucked a GF's sister while I was working for their father. He was grooming me to take over his business.

Manged to keep it under-wraps for a couple of months, till the other sister, whom I had never met ratted me out.
When I was I think about 9 or 10, my mom got some straw tops to go on cans of soda. It had a straw that went into the can and a flip up straw to drink out of. There was also an air hole on the one side because the cap formed an airtight seal over it.

Anyways.. I had a can of red pop and I sat down on the couch with it. I had drank about a 1/4 of it when I got bored. I decided to blow into the straw as hard as I could. This resulted in the soda shooting straight up out of the air hole straight into my nose and eyes and once I had moved my head back it hit the ceiling. I could smell anything but red pop for a week.
pop
supper :-p
This one time last year, I though Gomez was cool.
I see somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today
Silly Gomez... Gonzo doesn't sleep.
when i was 16, i took my mothers car out for a joyride one night when my parents were out. i had just gotten my permit and this was my first time behind the wheel at night. i was cruising around the neighborhood and smacked a car parked on the side of the road. i left the scene and parked the car back home where she had left it, hoping no one would notice. well, she did. she wanted me to take her to the neighborhood where i hit the car but i couldn't find the car i hit.

a week later an officer of the law stops by about the accident. apparently the front plate had fallen off the car at the scene. i never noticed.
This one time in band camp... I played the tuba.
Liar

poor people don't go to band camp
Quote:I played the tuba.

And thats stupid because...
Fine!!!

I played the trumpet in the high school band in the after school program to keep kids out of gangs.
Did you have a spiffy uniform?
Yeah, a karl kani sweater and polo jeans.
Wigger
Quote:a karl kani sweater and polo jeans.

Uppity thug.
Pages: 1 2 3