CDIH

Full Version: if any of you hurt him.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i havent seen my boy Gomez since i got back. he better not have a hair out of place or there is going to be no place any of you can hide!
I was in Cancun living it up, no need to worry
Long live the King.......

Of what i'll never know.
At this time yesterday I was cooling my feet in the oh so blue ocean and sipping on a Sol

It was glorious
i watched the mets get creamed. i had good seat tho. first row behind cubbies dugout. :thumbs-up:
I was entertained by all the pretty young women running around in bikinis

You were entertained by sweaty fat men playing with long sticks and balls
Quote:sipping on a Sol

Is that Arpi's real name?
I see my absence has not dulled your wit, nor your penchant for using the most obvious joke available to you
Well out with it.

How many babes did you bang? It was Spring Break, right?
So first you sneak a peek at Arpi's penis and now you want to hear my sexual escapades so you can jerk-off....I think someone needs their sexual orientation checked
ill be enjoying pretty young women in bikini's all summer long at my beach house. today is opening day, baseball is back baby.
Just as I suspected you didn't get any.
You just have your zingers ready today don't you

Quote:ill be enjoying pretty young women in bikini's all summer long at my beach house

I look forward to seeing them in your sigs
so do I. :thumbs-up:
The truth speaks louder then your silence.
Do you make sense?

Ever

In the history of your life?

Or do you just wander around aimlessly babbling hoping that some good samaritan will help you find where you are going?
all is well. my boy made it home
Quote:Or do you just wander around aimlessly babbling hoping that some good samaritan will help you find where you are going?

:thumbs-up:
I always wondered how retards communicated with the rest of the world

Thankfully you just showed me how
gomez, they are too stupid to realize how stupid they are. mad and cooper probably think they are being really funny right no. sad isnt it?
Pages: 1 2 3