CDIH

Full Version: you people are mean!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i made my very first altered photo sig all by myself. i know its not great or anything but it was my first one and i worked real hard.
one of you bastards could have noticed and said something encouraging.
i noticed it....it's better than anything i could do....i would have complimented you but i figured you'd find a way to ridicule me for it so i didn't.
i have images turned off at work. im sure its spectacular, sissy gossip boy.
i like it buddy!!!! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up:

Edited By HedCold on 1049227888
ass kisser.
i support my buddies in their time of need
I don't care about your life, or your picture.
Quote:i have images turned off at work.

same here, so I turned them on just for you - nice job :thumbs-up:
Not to be mean

But stick to jokes
brown noser.
I think you should have LG give it his magic. Then it will be spectacular.
i thank you all except gomez.
i think my absence scared him and turned him against me.
Gomez > Arpi

but only when it comes to pictures...
What did I tell you about posting the day topics were started?
im a better buddy than hedcold, only a real buddy can tell you the truth instead of blowing smoke up your ass.
actually i did notice it, but didnt want to tell you in im's because if i did, you would get all pissy when i had to go out and you'd call me names on the board.

so some things are just better left unsaid.
Quote:im a better buddy than hedcold, only a real buddy can tell you the truth instead of blowing smoke up your ass.
Rolleyes
i don't lie to him about redheads
Quote:actually i did notice it, but didnt want to tell you in im's because if i did, you would get all pissy when i had to go out and you'd call me names on the board.

so some things are just better left unsaid.
i dont understand this.

to the rest of you:
i wasnt claiming to be great at it. it was my first one. just wanted a pat on the back and maybe a "good job". thats all. :-(
you even added a cdih sign. its like everytime i look at it i see something new. good job!

Edited By HedCold on 1049229419
this is pathetic and sad.
Pages: 1 2