CDIH

Full Version: I'm off to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
someone kiss me before I leave and wish me a good day.
Take care, pumpkin. :kiss:
We'll miss you :loveya:
made you a sandwich :thumbs-up:
Come home for lunch today. I have a special surprise for you. ;-)
by gonzo, be careful out in the rough world
GODSPEED!

©Gonzo
don't forget our nooner
you all posted way too fuckin late, I had a horrible day cause of your tardiness, hope you're all happy.
:-(
would a hug make you feel better?
[Image: hug.gif]
not you, I meant Gonzo.

while I'm at it, does your g/f need a hug too?
i know that, why would i hug you silly
and no, no she does not
actually, I could use a hug too - not a big one, just a little coddling.
Hey fucko you're supposed to be coddling me.
look at goat making everything about him. for shame
sorry - we can coddle each other.

i'll even throw in a handy for ya Gonzo, since you had a shitty day and all.

Edited By goatweed on 1049502343
Beyond all the whining and crying and the cutting of hours today that I had thrown at me, the highlight of my day was arguing with a fuckin jew over 22 cents.

This fuckin jerkoff is loaded and you could tell he was. He's arguing over 22 fuckin cents for 20 minutes. I stop him and motion over to the TV where we had CNN on. I says to him "look man, there's fuckin kids, kids my age and younger than me, much younger than you. They are kids by society standards but they are the real men of the world, they are over there fighting and dying for you to have the privaldge and safety to be able to even rent a fuckin film. You're gonna stand here and argue with me over 2 dimes and a couple pennies?"

His big retort was

"The war is bullshit anyway it's not thousands are dying"

I took a quarter out of my pocket and just told him to leave before I clocked out and broke his fuckin face, he fuckin had my blood boiling. He asked for the manager to complain cause I threatened him, the manager told him the same deal, fuckin piece of shit.
Quote:"The war is bullshit anyway it's not thousands are dying"

'cause it's not the Holocaust - that was much more important, it always is... Rolleyes

It's amazing what some people will get crazed about. I would've thrown the quarter at his eye and claimed it was "an accident".
Pages: 1 2