CDIH

Full Version: I want you all to know... - WARNING... Sentimental Post Ahead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got to thinking today and I came to the realization that this board is part of my life now. All the good and bad times I have had over this past year have been pretty much shared with the members here. It has helped me alot to be able to be able to come here and vent when things are bad or to proverbially speaking "tell the whole world" when I am happy.

There is not a single member on this board that I hate. This includes Arpi and Hybrid. Although we may have our lows, things just wouldn't be the same without you guys, and this includes any of the members when I say that things wouldn't be the same.

The friends I have made, although I have never seen any of you face to face, I feel as though I can tell you anything and that means a lot to me. I cherish your friendship very much.

I have been thanked countless time for the improvements or maintenance I have done to help keep this place running. Now its my turn to thank you guys as I am very thankful to be able to come here and talk on an almost open level with most of you.

(no this is not a goodbye thread)

:loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya:
are you going to die?
No. Just feeling sentimental today.
:4: :loveya:
I was with you up until the last line.
Quote:No. Just feeling sentimental today.
you should have just acted like you were going to die
moooooo ! ! ! ha ha ha moooo! ! ! thats what i think of youre sentimentality, ha, looser :21:
I can be sentimental at times. I don't practice "hitlerisms" all the time. I have a soft side.
Yeah, your fat ass.
Still not getting laid, huh Jack?
maybe if he told some girls he was going to die he'd get some out of pity
is that how you got your hot g/f, hedcold?
Jack, maybe its time to reconnect with the evil...the glorious evil within and teach these naysayers a lesson
Did he leave? :5:
Never. :17:
I'm the nicer, new improved Jack.
Din't Ken just try this shtick the other day?
A leopard can't change its spots Jack....nor can you deny the evil within
a.k.a. denial
Quote:is that how you got your hot g/f, hedcold?
no, she's not really the pity type

BUT SHE'S WITH ME, HAHAHAHAHAHA
:23:
I'll fuck her.
Pages: 1 2