CDIH

Full Version: Do the Jews Still Mourn? - It's been over 2000 years but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: crucifixion%20copy.jpg]
If they nailed our king to two pieces of wood, I'd still be pissed.

Happy Easter everyone!
What does Jesus have to do with Easter? I want my chocolate bunnies!!!

[Image: Bunny-on-the-cross_type.jpg]
Hey OAS...the Romans killed Jesus.
2 Tired, where did you here that????? Can you prove that or are you just trying to start some shit about Italians?

Danked, here's your bunnies....
[Image: pastfreak26.jpg]
oh yeah....the Romans...that's the ticket...
this thread sucks!
care?
Crucifixion was the Roman's choice method of execution. When the Greeks started acting up in Corinth the Roman's crucified Corinthians every 100 feet or so on the road that led there as a reminder not to fuck with the emperor.
Well, I can now mourn for one less person when their time comes :disappointed:
Little known fact: Mary Magdalene frequently sucked Christ's dick. Then he would fuck her in the ass. Mary would then wipe off his prick with a rabbit skinned cloth. Hence the reason why everyone eats chocolate easter bunnies on this holiday. They say that the original rabbit skin has an image of our Savior's prick imprinted on it. They're either still looking for it or the Pope already has it and is using it to jerkoff before he busts a nut all over some 11 year old boy's face.
uh....ok :23:
as a jew i have to say that it pisses me off that we went to all of the trouble to nail this hippy up and he spits in our faces by coming back 3 days later. talk about gall!
Needs more TFEC
Mary M should rise from the dead. Her cocksucking abilities were legendary even when she was alive. If not maybe V Mary could pop out of the dirt. She was no slouch either from what I was told.
Quote:Little known fact: Mary Magdalene frequently sucked Christ's dick. Then he would fuck her in the ass. Mary would then wipe off his prick with a rabbit skinned cloth. Hence the reason why everyone eats chocolate easter bunnies on this holiday. They say that the original rabbit skin has an image of our Savior's prick imprinted on it. They're either still looking for it or the Pope already has it and is using it to jerkoff before he busts a nut all over some 11 year old boy's face.
hey everybody! look at DIG! he is being controversial and naughty! he is so on the edge! Rolleyes
I'm getting off this ride.
you couldnt wait to get on it, fickle prick!
Hey, look at Arpi. He's....he's....well there he is. Nap time.
:rofl:
I'm on fire today.
Pages: 1 2