CDIH

Full Version: I got ripped off today! - click for details
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
so I go to Sbarro's today because I remembered they have a pasta special where you get pasta and a 16 oz drink for $2.50 everyday from 2-5. So I'm like yea I want the special. And the guy goes "you want meatballs with that", so I'm thinking that is part of the special if he's asking, so I go, "yea I want meatballs". So I go to the register and it's like 7.25 or some shit and I'm like @#$#$% It's 2.50 bitch. And she's like, no the special doesn't come with meatballs and I'm like "what the fuck slut" and she's like ok I'll just add on the meatballs to the special and it ended up being like $5.50. Then I went to Duane Reade and got some York peppermint patties and everything was ok again.
sbarro sucks. trailer park italian
I agree it does. But I like pasta and was too lazy to make it myself.
i got a naked steak burrito and nachos at qdoba in hoboken today for $5, sucker!
3 dollars for meatballs?
you live in jersey, sucker!
sleeper wins!!!
Quote:3 dollars for meatballs?
you are good at math! :5:
are we talking big meatballs?
yea they were big meatballs, but I only ate one of them. Someone should pay me 3 dollars cause I got totally hosed.
how many big meatballs you get?
2 big meatballs
you should have went to ranch1 or white castle :17:
At times like this I wish life had a rewind button :29:
me and joobies will be going to ranch1 later :thumbs-up:
where is one near union square? :clueless:
Wendys
Quote:where is one near union square?
walk along union square west til you get to like 17th street, it'll be on the right side.
I was sad, then mad, now I am glad
they have good fries
ranch 1 has the BEST fries
Pages: 1 2 3