CDIH

Full Version: The Cellphone - and the rude
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ever go out with a chick and during the whole evening she's yammering away on a cellphone for what seems like most of the evening? Bitch, turn it off before I slap it out of your hands and smash it against your fucking head. You're with me now. Tell your boyfriend, he'll understand. And tell your mom that if she calls here again I'm gonna stop by her house and throw one into her when I'm done. The nerve of some people. Sheesh.
Just walk to the bar, and pick up a new date.
I'd rather beat her.
shove the phone up her vag - that usually works for me.
hmm.. What would Dice Clay do?
You must be incredibly dull.

Admit it.
he probably kept talking about how allen iverson owns everyone
YEAH AND I GOT THIS KICKASS NEW IVERSON JERSEY AND... *ring*
I bet if it was the throwback Jordan one she would listen
if she knew what was good for her, that thing is a work of art
Get up and leave....let her use the cellphone to suck up to you afterwards and apologize for being so stupid as to let a treasure such as yourself get away
I may be dull but I'm bigger than her. If she knew what was good for her she'd pretend that I'm not. Obviously she did not. Hence, she is either incredibly ignorant or rude. Either way I want her to bleed and now that I think of it you may all bleed as well.
:21:
I cant believe someone actual dates DIG.
Another thing that chaps my ass is when a chick tells you about how she has a urinary tract infection. Soooo edgy. Hey honey, scrap the cum out of your cunt once in a while and this won't be an issue. Yeah I'm real impressed that you get fucked six sides til Sunday by your putz boyfriend and I'm real sure all you're POS friends are too.
But did you use the line "So you going to go down on me? I bought ya pizza."
i would date DIG :-(
Fag.
Quote:urinary tract infection
Quote:scrap the cum out of your cunt once in a while and this won't be an issue
Um, one has nothing to do with the other...but I'm sure you know that.
OH SHIT THE SCIENTIFIC DISS!
Pages: 1 2