CDIH

Full Version: SOCK PUPPETS - I am  SO bored
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A company we gave a lot of accounts to was supposed to send my boss a fine bottle of Scotch. He's out today so when I opened the package and in it was a bunch of schwag for his kids instead, including two ridiculous sock puppets.
One side of each is a bull and one is a bear.
You can only put your hands in their heads, can't even move the arms and feet. CRAP!

Edited By Suzie on 1051284084
at first I thought you meant he mailed pot for the kids, and while that's all well & good ... who mails out schwag :Confusedhudder::

cute puppets though

the cheap-ass bastard
There's not just puppets, also pads, cd holders (kinda cool) bouncy balls, little staplers and clocks.
ooooh, well! in that case then
Scotch, pffft, who wants that
I'd rather have the Scotch!!!!!
The point was, look what a time-waster I am. I just scanned both sides of a sock puppet and put it in my photo album. I can't be trusted to do any work when left alone. No wonder I was unemployed for so long. I am useless and irresponsible.
WHat else can i scan around here?
:23: psssst, sarcasm in action

and it's Friday, it's the boss's fault for being away, you aren't required to do any work today :5:
But I have so much to DO!!!
I'm gonna try scanning my face......
Quote:WHat else can i scan around here?
[keyser]scan your tits :5: [/keyser]
i second moron and keysers idea...

oh, and don't fret about being a slacker. its this place, it makes you that way
Well I broke the scanner. :36:
No more fun pics from me. Lexmark sux.
was it the scanner printer copier? those things are neat...but super fragile
exactly. piece of shit fucks with my whole system.
[keyser] Undecided so i guess that's a '"no" on the boobs scan[\keyser]
The denouement: Just found out they are golf club covers, not sock puppets. :crackhead:
5 days to figure out they were golf club covers , yeah, drugs do amazing things to a brain :5:
:lol:
jeez. i think someone finally made scrambled eggs with her brain :17:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Like I've ever been golfing! How could I have known that. Wasn't me being slow, a golfer told me. Look at the pics, could very well be a sock puppet PLUS it was in a package for kids.
now i'm wondering... are you sure that stuff was really for kids... Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2