CDIH

Full Version: Where did you learn to ride a bike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your driveway? The street?

I learned in the driveway, it was dirt & rock. Or else we could roll down the hill, it's difficult to peddle on the grass.

Sometimes, we would go down the road to the Elementary school & use the parking lot. That was always nice.
i never had to learn how to ride a bike, i just rode around on my SPACESHIP. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!1
I learned when I was fifteen. I went to the basketball courts behind Rye Neck high school which is down the street from where my grandfather lives and I got on and hit some bushes and went off the road and eventually I got it.
Are you a glutton for punishment Ladi?
it appears that way doesn't it
i cannot stick to the letter system for this. why do you continue to start these idiotic threads? you are worse than Dent. you get 3 serious answers ands the rest are people mocking you. you must really hate yourself to want to have people abuse so badly. i just feel pity for what a true loser you are. it really is sad.
how i learned to ride a hog was when i rode Apri Moms back i held on to her back hair and just let the wind hit my face.
you and alot of other people. she loved giving those lessons :thumbs-up:
I was 12, in an empty parking lot. I learned right away, didn't even need training wheels. Once I started driving, I never got on a bike again (other than an exercise bike, which I haven't driven all that much either).
why are you answering this thread seriously? knock it off goat!!
cause Goaty isn't a dick
whats next?
what is your favorite gum?
when were you toilet trained?
what was your first bowl of cereal?

cant you see how awful you are? its obvious to the rest of us.
I don't need your negativity, man
why must you rain on everyone's parade
just let it go already
Quote:I don't need your negativity, man
why must you rain on everyone's parade
just let it go already
not everyone, just you and OAS, cause you both are of the same ilk. lame-o's who never get it and think they do.
that's ok, cause you don't get me either

"The Dude abides, man" :fuggin:
nothing to get. you are as deep as cellophane. you just suck. end of story.
for the people who responded seriously
you were some deprived mofoz
i learned to ride a bike when i was 7

i think the next poll should be on orange juice
pulp free or not
what yah say Arpi? :10:
extra pulp
Quote:why are you answering this thread seriously? knock it off goat!!

because it reminded me of good times, plus it set the stage for my love of riding motorcyles (even though the Mrs. thinks it's dangerous and won't let me get one Undecided )

Quote:i think the next poll should be on orange juice
pulp free or not

the more pulp, the better.
I learned in 1st grade in the parking lot behind the apartment building we lived in. I haven't been on a bike in about 15 years, but I'd love to get another one. I'm afraid I'd only be able to go around in circles though.

Orange juice - definitely lots of pulp.

First cereal - probably corn flakes

Favorite gum - Carefree sugarless bubble gum

Toilet trained - when I was 2 -- had to be trained in order to go to nursery school. :21:
Pages: 1 2