CDIH

Full Version: Impromptu Gathering - This Thursday night, 9pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
as a by-product to some innane conversation arpi, suzie and i had in one of these threads, a decision to have a little alcoholic-laden fest this Thursday was decided upon. Arpi's royal self will arrive by Learjet at 10:30, however, in lieu of us not being patient human beings, we will start at 9pm anyway. all are welcome, of course.

it will be at...

The Bull Moose Saloon on 44th Street, between 8th and 9th Avenue (closer to 9th ave)

9pm

GIP will be there!!!!

Sleeper...bring ID.

...That will be all.
good news everyone...

Project Pseudo won't be playing. :toast:
i give this gathering my seal of approval
I don't condone this.

As a sign of my protest, I will not be attending.
I'll be there

No I won't
Quote:as a by-product to some innane conversation arpi, suzie and i

Ironically, didn't this Manhattan gathering begin with a discussion about how we all lived in Queens?
Not that I will be showing up or anything, but why are these "gatherings" always held on thursdays? Don't you people have jobs to go to on fridays?
No they're not and yes I do.
... how many gatherings are on Thursdays? I thought they were usually on weekends.........
:5:
I just booked Thursday night at the Bull Moose, Project Pseudo will indeed be rocking the house!
I have to wash my hair on Thurseday...

and plug my ears...
THRUSDAY IS THE GR8ST BAND EVER!!!!!!
I don't know if i will be at this. I'll let it be a surprise
you are such an edward nigma
Translation: Fuck you, I'm THE Sleeper and will not be seen with such common folk
meet my lowly translator, Gomez
Translation: Shut up you friggen imbecile, these morons do not need to know what I am really saying
you're so accurate it's scary
Quote:Translation: Shut up you friggen imbecile, these morons do not need to know what I am really saying
That was really funny!
(Usually I would have just posted
:rofl:
but I did not want to get an "E" from RP)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7