CDIH

Full Version: Who would you meet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you could meet any musician, and like hang out, have a meal or something. You know, just generally pick their brain, who would it be? Let's pick one alive, and one dead.

Dead - Frank Zappa. Without a doubt one of the great composers/songwriters/guitar players/all around nutcases of the last 30 or so years.

Alive - I guess it would have to be Trent Reznor. From interviews I have read and seen, he would have alot to say.
Dead - John Lennon, I would love to know what he thinks about society today and what he would do about it.

Alive - Paul Mc Cartney, to find out if John was full of shit.
Dead - Janis Joplin, my idol
Jimi Hendrix, just to hear him play and bullshit with him, I've read so many books about him, but I want to hear everything from the source

Alive - Peter Steele, so he could sing to me while we fuck like monkeys all night
- Zakk Wylde - if I have any luck I have to catch him at this dusty bar in Jackson he sometimes plays at, drinnk some Black Label and I'll ask him to write a nice guitar lead for my friends' band
and I wanna party with all the members of Kyuss, preferably all together in one place ...yeah right
Dead - Janis Joplin - she was a Wild Child, it'd be a good time out.

Alive - .... having a hard time with this.... maybe Madonna, she has so many personalities, wuold just like to hang out and meet the real person.
Dead - Freddie Mercury, John Lennon, Jimmy Hendrix
Alive - Billy Joel, John Fogerty, Eric Clapton, BB King

Actually, I'd love to get together with the 4 alive ones for a serious JAMMMMMMM session. even if it's for 10 minutes. I'd literally cream in my pants if that ever happened.

Edited By Grumpy on Feb. 28 2002 at 11:02
Spitfire Wrote:Dead - Janis Joplin, my idol
Jimi Hendrix, just to hear him play and bullshit with him, I've read so many books about him, but I want to hear everything from the source

Alive - Peter Steele, so he could sing to me while we fuck like monkeys all night
- Zakk Wylde - if I have any luck I have to catch him at this dusty bar in Jackson he sometimes plays at, drinnk some Black Label and I'll ask him to write a nice guitar lead for my friends' band
and I wanna party with all the members of Kyuss, preferably all together in one place ...yeah right
Hey Spit, did you miss the part about picking one of each? :p

I was thinking Madonna as well Ladi, I don't really like much of her music, but she would be cool to talk to.
Quote:Hey Spit, did you miss the part about picking one of each?

Care? :p I don't need to follow your stinkin' rules :burnfucker:
Would you like a bowl of hot steamy ass with that attitude of yours?
dead- Jim Morrison
alive - Ray Manzarek, just to hear some of the fucked up shit that went on in the 60's with the Doors
Banana_juice Wrote:dead- Jim Morrison
alive - Ray Manzarek, just to hear some of the fucked up shit that went on in the 60's with the Doors
Have you ever heard Ray speak though? He sounds like an idiot. I have seen a few interviews and I wanted to fall asleep.

Another interesting person would be...

Dead - Johnny Ramone
Alive - Sting
i thought he was pretty funny becuase he is so burnt out for the most part.
Dead: Cliff Burton, just so I can hear how disgusted he is with Metallica since he took the bunk ment for Kirk.

Alive:Axl Rose, just because
Quote:Another interesting person would be...

Dead - Johnny Ramone
Alive - Sting

I friend of mine met Joey once, and asked him to sign a cd. He handed him the cd and a Sharpie, and Joey went to sign it and couldn't figure out why it wasn't writing. My friend had to take the cap off and then hand it back to him, Joey was quite amazed. :thumbs-up:
Quote:Would you like a bowl of hot steamy ass with that attitude of yours?
I don't have an attitude, you just have a perception problem :moonie:

Ozzy would be cool to hang with too
Well it must be that fat ass of yours clouding my perception then. :p

So I met Dizzy Gillespie once. I asked him for an autograph, and when he signed it, he was so fucked up all shakey and shit (big time coke user), he could barely sign, it was all jagged, and he signed the wrong year. :lol:
dead- jim morrison
alive- keith richards or elvis costello
Dead: Brad Nowell, he'd probably be cool to party with, you know, except for the whole heroin thing :fuggin:

Alive: Paul McCartney, just because.

also i'd like to meet Fred Durst, just so i could kick him square in the nuts.
Dead - Freddie Mercury

Alive - Axl Rose or perhaps David Bowie

82-1012268026

Dead: Hendrix, and trip with him

Alive: James Hetfield, and drink with him. Screw his rehab.
Dead: Kurt Cobain, Tupac and Biggie (to find out who killed them of course), Elvis, and Jim Morrison.

Alive: Alanis Morissette, Adam Duritz, Marilyn Manson, Trent Reznor, Madonna, Michael Jackson (just because he's such a freakazoid), and maybe one of the guys from N'Sync and Britney Wink
Pages: 1 2