CDIH

Full Version: In this thread - We at like we are at  Jacks Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
For Starters

I would like to tell you people how loving and wonderful each and everyone of you is. You each give me warm and fuzzy feelings and each one of you have a special place in my heart.

You are the most caring and wonderful people I have ever met and I am truely blessed for knowing all of you.
liar
you are all not silly geese. i would never think such an awful thing
Rolleyes

yeah cause I go around telling people that I love them.
i really miss the doors board. it was great and you were all great on it. i have composed a poem :

i miss the doors board
you were all great on it
Jim isnt dead
squirrels are cute and fuzzy

thank you. please feel free to share any art you have created about the death of our beloved doors board, or anything
you have made that celebrates aour joy at having a friend like Jack create a new home for us.
2 words fuck you
they would never say fuck you on jacks board. its just mean!
i assume you wouldnt know that because they would also never allow a black person on thier board. they fear people such as you in thier white bread world.
I've got this Jimi show at a club in New York where Jim Morrisson is singing and he gets wasted and starts shouting obscenities into the microphone.

Doors rock!!
Suzie... is that on 8-Track or Reel to Reel???
hi everyone! I am maynard!! you dont know me but I am going to act like a really smart older guy so i can be a leader on this board and have you all suck up to me.

hi everyone. I am kenspen. i am so excited to have a new place that hasnt seen me post threads about hitting on the female members. i will start lots of them
has maymay made a server thread offering only Carpenter's songs on that site yet?
Hi everyone. I am Jack. I am really happy to have you all here. I have zero for self-esteem and am easily wounded. PLease be my friends and be nice to me. I could really use a hug from some of you gentle souls. I figure if I let you all hang out here then you have to be nice to me. None of you are as witty or clever as the people on the other board so I feel safer here. You are all simple folk who like to pretend you are all very deep because you are really only still in your teens. Wait, dont go, i will open a hello kitty forum for you.
Hey ph34r :21:
hey arpi :21:
hey jack :21:
hey sluggo :21:
hey snakey :21:
Quote:Suzie... is that on 8-Track or Reel to Reel???

It's a CD, I actually purchased it in the Middle East. Buddy Miles is on it too.
But I lent it to a buddy that moved to Chicago. :crackhead:

Quote:Wait, dont go, i will open a hello kitty forum for you.

I have hello kitty socks!!!
Quote:I have hello kitty socks!!!
are you sure they aren't golf club covers?
Quote:Hi everyone. I am Jack. I am really happy to have you all here. I have zero for self-esteem and am easily wounded. PLease be my friends and be nice to me. I could really use a hug from some of you gentle souls. I figure if I let you all hang out here then you have to be nice to me. None of you are as witty or clever as the people on the other board so I feel safer here. You are all simple folk who like to pretend you are all very deep because you are really only still in your teens. Wait, dont go, i will open a hello kitty forum for you.

:4:
Pages: 1 2 3 4