CDIH

Full Version: Matrix Reloaded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I cannot wait for this movie. This movie is going to be great. Looks like some great previews too.

Quote:Depending on which films your local cinema is scheduled to play, you may see trailers for The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, The Last Samurai, Legally Blonde 2, Finding Nemo, The Italian Job, Bad Boys 2, 2 Fast 2 Furious, Kill Bill or Freddy vs Jason in front of The Matrix Reloaded. The one trailer everyone will be seeing is the latest for Terminator

This clip looks really cool.
Car chase clip

[Image: matrix-2-poster01.jpg]

Edited By Teenweek on 1052828345
that poster looks pretty cool :5:
I don't see why such emphasis is put on the trailers anymore, they're almost always available online before they hit the theater.

That being said, this movie is gonna kick ass. All the reviews I've read have said that it blows the forst one away, mainly in action and FX and the story is at times lacking - but considering it's a sci-fi movie, that's a great review.

Have you checked out The Animatrix? If not, then you should stop what you're doing and go there NOW - not only is the Anime top-notch, the stories are great and they give you a lot of perspective into the Matrix backstory, as well as bring you up to speed (kinda). They're gonna release all 9 episodes in DVD in a few weeks and I'll be buying it the day it comes out (even though the rip I have looks awesome).
These were :5:

[Image: reloaded_29.jpg]

[Image: photo_april_bulletsx.jpg]
im seeing it right after school thursday. looks like its gonna fucking own
Quote:All the reviews I've read have said that it blows the forst one away, mainly in action and FX and the story is at times lacking
gay, I'd rather watch a movie made for $8 but has a good story line. I bet this one is shittier than the first.
seeing it Wednesday night 10pm. can't wait.
why didn't "the thirteenth floor" have a sequel? or dark city? those movies were 100 times better.
or kingpin
dark city was garbage. talk about no fuckin script or plot.
sleeper is trying to be hip...leave him be
he's so edgy!

I enjoyed Dark City, but the 13th Floor pretty much sucked.
My contribution to this discussion is as follows: :39:
i agree with the previous statement
me too
i disagree
Whoa.
there is no spoon.
FUCKING AWESOME!!!! FUCKING AWESOMME!!!!!! just got back from the local movie theater and might i say that it was FUCKING AWESOME. naturally the first 30 minutes or so are slow but the rest was pure ownage. The best part of the movie was this little asian dude. you'll know when you see it
I haven't seen it yet, but like the first one, I'd say it sucks and is very negative about human nature and freewill.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5