CDIH

Full Version: ok people - i have to get ready for work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
>Mad >The Sleeper >goatweed >WhackBagKid >IrishAlkey >The Jays

y'all need to start posting or danked's gonna be left talking to himself. and we can't have that now can we.

so, somebody think of a topic and get discussin.

go
does that mean i don't have to do anything?
Maybe.
hedcold will now replace jays since he pussied out and left
mad, you should talk about video games or life, or whichever you know more about.
Neither.
If Tricia was one of the dwarves, they'd call her Bitchey.
I'm thinking of making Buffalo Wingos for dinner, 5 Alarm Style. Should I or shouldn't I?
i see how it is [Image: sulkoff.gif]
you should.
Quote:I'm thinking of making Buffalo Wingos for dinner, 5 Alarm Style. Should I or shouldn't I?
can i come over? i'll bring pizza and the issue of stuff your in laws are hiding from you
What in the world will you wash it all down with, Guinness or some cheap substitute?
oh, i just thought of something. last night i was outside having a cigarette and i noticed a black woman trying to get a cab. she stood there for a while and none stopped. for a second i thought, wow they really don't stop for the black folks do they. and then it occurred to me, these people tend not to tip at restaurants. i'm not being racist, it's a generally known fact. so, maybe the reason the cabbies don't pick them up is the same.

discuss.
Mmmmmm... I'm gonna buy some Guiness and Woodchuck Cider tonight and mix them together! :5:
Guinness, of course - there is no substitute.

AnNd I hope my Stuff came today, though I'm starting to worry :29:
oh yeah, danked :32:
Quote:AnNd I hope my Stuff came today, though I'm starting to worry
your father in law made it sticky
I am giving up on getting Stuff.
he's 78 years old - he couldn't make it sticky even if he wanted to - he'd make it dusty, if anything.
Is your mailman Newman?
Pages: 1 2 3 4