CDIH

Full Version: Where have I lost hope?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And no, none of the above is not an option

Edited By Galt on 1053821017
you have no hope
I KNOW!!! I KNOW!!! I FORGOT A WORD IN THE TITLE OF THE THREAD AND IT CHANGED THE WHOLE MEANING!!!

I TRIED TO QUICKLY CHANGE IT BY MAKING IT "none" INSTEAD OF "all" OF THE ABOVE!!

I AM SO ASHAMED!!! PLEASE CHANGE THREAD TO "Where have I LOST hope" o Kind and generous moderator!!!!!

Edited By Galt on 1053821336
I never thought you were this big of a pussy.

Must be those Damn good looks...
So do you have hope or don't you?
How big is Hope?
Judging by the votes, I'd say it's hopeless.
[Image: hope.jpg]
Quote:also realize that your problems are tiny compared to everyone else's and moreso, no one gives a shit about your problems, nor wants to be dragged down by hearing about them, pussy.

&copy Galt
crack hitler fucked it all up and voted!
This is why I don't start threads.
this is why we are glad that you usually dont
let us discuss in this thread how all of our collective hopes of fresh ideas and new, energizing activities upon your modship have been quickly and sadly dashed as you have done absolutely nothing interesting or fun since it occured.

I fear I am beginning to actually agree with K1d that less mods is better.
i asked before, and i will ask again, what would you suggest i do with my new modness , mr. smarty pants?
something cool.

I figured after a year of whining about it nonstop you would have had a list of interesting things to do.
i spent so much time trying to get it that i forgot to think of what to do with it. :-(

i was sort of hoping you and sleeper would come up with some neat ideas.
keep a running diary of the mod forum and post it here
Quote:PLEASE CHANGE THREAD TO "Where have I LOST hope" o Kind and generous moderator!!!!!

You bastards couldn't grant the future of the board a simple request!!!!
fuck him, he has no hope.
For what it's worth Jesus loves you.
Pages: 1 2