CDIH

Full Version: Ha ha! I am not ashamed....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
to watch The Real World: Paris. It's actually been good so far. There's already one guy that seems like he's gonna go mental midway through the season and get booted. Yay!

And Mallory is so hot. :loveya:
fag
I watch them just to feel better about myself.
Dude, I'm so gay. I actually inwardly awwwwed when Christina taught the guy that sounds like he's from Boston how she likes her eggs.
those girls are hot
I am also in love with Christina.
The people from Boston always get in fights.
I hope someone beats that fuckin jewfro havin wetbacks ass.

Oh I got into stanford and I speak french and I am a genius. If he speaks french how come he cant understand what the frogs are saying to him? He's got no mack and no fuckin people skills, the guy couldnt get laid at a gang bang with ron jeremy's dick.
christina looks like the dude from 21 jump street.

this is the greatest real world ever.
[Image: mallory_5.jpg]
:loveya:
i know a hot girl named Mallory, but i call her Mal :thumbs-up:

Edited By WhackBagKid on 1055340136
Did you fuck her?
im not keyser, im not going to try and impress people by telling them i fucked a girl or not :21:
after hawaii, and mid way through new orleans, real world is getting whack...its turned into an all around bitch fight where anyone will look for an excuse to walk into the confessional and cry about "their feelings"...las vegas was just about 7 strange bitches having a big midol convention...

but, the girls are always hot and like Silera said i watch them to make myself feel better :thumbs-up:

Edited By Noonch15 on 1055345171
Quote:im not keyser, im not going to try and impress people by telling them i fucked a girl or not

Wow, you really violated her
[Image: dustin_willy.jpg]

[Image: christina_10.jpg]

she would look just like him if it weren't for the fake boobies.
You are a horrible person.
Best real world was the original.

But last season was pretty good if not for the emotional black chick who used the show to "overcome her many obstacles in life and become a better person. Cause she was at a crossroads in life...blahblahblah".
anyone ever try out for one?

I thought it would be cool, until I remembered how much I enjoy privacy
They only take pretty people who are in shape, gays or blacks.

None of us fit the bill, except for maybe lazerus, he can be the token.
Pages: 1 2