CDIH

Full Version: What do you do to fall asleep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I hate not being able to sleep. It fucking blows. Just lying there in bed...for hours and hours on end....
i just lay there too
music used to be able to help me but not anymore
i try to just lay there with my eyes closed and try to close everything out of my mind that i might be thinking bout and concentrate on breathing--sorta like meditation

sometimes it helps sometimes it doesnt
Maynard Wrote:I hate not being able to sleep. It fucking blows. Just lying there in bed...for hours and hours on end....
You are turning into such an attention whore.
This is what I do... :fuggin: and then in a little while I look like this... :drool:
as for me, i have a problem sleeping (no really?), and even if i want to sleep early i usually can't. i try lying down and that doesn't work, sometimes I get panicked about falling asleep which is weird. i try lying there, i try tv, i try radio, i try online replays, i usually can't force myself asleep, it has to come when i'm past tired
I have had a sleeping problem for years, at first it sucked, but now I am used to it. I just get bored, so I masterbate, as I said in my poll, since there wasn't a chocie for I don't sleep.
I was seriously waiting for Rape to show up and was shocked you weren't asked sooner
ANAL :fuckin:
Quote:Blueberry Creme Coffee (but only if you're a faggit)

No, this can't be. The guy who fucks dogs is calling me a fag? are you insane?

When i cant sleep, I think of fuckin Grump's mom right in her aids infested poop shoot, that usually take all my will not to slit my wrists so i get really tired.

either that, or I code this shit hole for a few hours to make it pretty for alkey.
i usually lie there and ponder things until i fall into a deep panic or just end up filled with self loathing. then i get up, search for some kind of alcoholic or drug related relief. if that doesn't work i just cry myself to sleep.
awww.. thats sad. Cry
isn't it though. but i mean, what do you expect me to do?
I play GTA3.
If watching commercial TV doesn't work, I usually go downstairs and take a bat to my "Crack my skull Ladi" doll, complete with hockey helmet. Cheap, yet effective, just like the real thing....

:oh shit:
I usually never have a problem falling asleep. I can power-nap at the drop of a hat. For those odd occasions that I do have trouble falling asleep a valium or halcion works wonders.
I think about my life, and cry myself to sleep.
I stay up too late, then have no choice but to be tired and fall asleep.

I've never really had a problem w/sleep, I could sleep all day and be fine with it. But that could also be because I have weird dreams that keep me entertained.
Smoke a bowl and then have some sex :fuckin:
When I don't smoke, I have some whacked out dreams that I actually remember.
Spitfire Wrote:Smoke a bowl and then have some sex :fuckin:
I'll never be able to sleep now with that mental image lingering in my head now.
Quote:Smoke a bowl and then have some sex :fuckin:

Like we're supposed to be surprised by that???? What kind of effin rubes do you think we are Spit?
I fantasize about sex with amy and it knocks me right out after I blow some hot manhatten herp chowdah on my dogs head.
Pages: 1 2 3