CDIH

Full Version: doo doo stains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was takin a pretty sweet dump, then I got a call. I had to go to the living room to get the cordless and the call took forever. I totally forgot about where I was before hand and after the call I plunked down on the sofa and watched the news for like 20 mins and I get up with a wedgie. Well needless to say I felt some excess baggage after pulling it out. So do I rinse and toss them in the hamper or do I just toss them in the trash?

Even better I mail them to someone like kenspen for a giggle.
I just jerked off in my office bathroom :thumbs-up:
I used to do that at work, I would do it in my bosses bathroom. Right in the sink, sometimes in his bottle of liquid soap.
if theyre one of your reliable ones, I would keep it - if it's on its way out, just toss it in the trash.

Also, I'll be sure not to sit on your couch if/when you invite me over to hang :crackhead:
it was better than usual, i might just make this a daily routine
Quote:it was better than usual, i might just make this a daily routine

it's cool when you hear the people talking outside the bathroom. So you can think to yourself "hahaha they have no clue I am in here jerking off, they are just going about their day thinking I am making pee but I am jerking off. hahahahaha"
my boss is gone, so im playing nba street 2 on his 42 inch plasma screen
you wouldn't have pooh stains in yer underware if yah went free ballin
yeah but I don't have an adonis like body like yourz, if I went free ballin it wouldnt be a pretty sight. I could join snoop dogg and baker on their "girls gone blind" tour.
you say the sweetest thingz :loveya:
Doo Doo stains? What are you, 5?
I bet you didn't even flush either.
The Sleeper Wrote:I just jerked off in my office bathroom :thumbs-up:
you really couldnt wait? :22:
i was bored
Quote:I bet you didn't even flush either.

if you leave doo doo in the toilet for a few hours it dissolves like alka seltzer and turns the bowl into a giant cup of mousse.
i like to eat yellow and white corn
it makes my doo doo colorful
did you just not wipe? couldn't you smell crap when you were laying down on the couch?

Edited By Ronin on 1056128457
Quote:couldn't you smell crap when you were laying down on the couch?
he probaly had a hard time distinguishing the doo doo smell from all the other odors coming from that hole
gonz...if this is true you are a dirty, dirty dawg! :crackhead:
:thumbs-up:
Pages: 1 2