CDIH

Full Version: My morning thus far - random thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am slightly hungover and just noticed that for the last hour and a half my watch was on upside down.

A troupe of girl scouts got onto my subway car this morning, several of who were overweight. I just kept whispering to myself "too young, too young."

This day may take forever.
I wore my name tag upside down one day, for about half the day
I got to work and I finished a project I've been working on all week - I'm essentially done with my work obligations and could go home right now, but they won't let me :36:
You still have to fill out your TPS reports.

Don't forget the new cover page.
what's funny is, it's a huge statistical report too, and one of the complaints was the main (or cover) page - so I had to make it look cleaner :lol:
Quote:I wore my name tag upside down one day, for about half the day

you've gotta get some more flair on that uniform!
WHAT THE SHIT IS THIS PAPER JAM????
LOL!! ladi has to wear a name tag at her job!!! what a tool!!!
:17:
That's not nice.
LADI'S A CLERK!!!!!
:23: I'd say Arpi had a gay response, but that'd be redundant

I work in an office, but they wanted everyone to have name tags because clients & such, are always wondering thru. They made a huge deal of it after September 11 too, making people sign in & if you forgot your tag, they made your manager come up to the front to verify you.
that's kind of like the NewsRadio where Tone Loc is the building security guard and he won't let Bill McNeil up to the station without his I.D.
Good times....
name tags are for lowly goons! do you have a hair net too?
stop being mean.
I bet she wears orthopedic shoes.
my interview first interview went quite well.

So well in fact, that I have skipped the stage 2 interview, and will go straight to the 3rd interview in two weeks where I present Bernstein Research to my (potential) colleagues. If that goes well, I go to a psychologist for tests to make sure I'm not insane. If that goes well: employment.

The guy would would be my boss has 5 cars and a "weekend" house on Jupiter Island, and he said there are people my age currently at the company who have been there for less than 5 years, and are currently making over $1 million.

:thumbs-up:
Have that taken into consideration your fantasy sports skills and obese squirting ex-girlfriend?
Maybe he himself squirted during the interview
Well it is a "special skill"
He squirted right onto the Boston Red Sox 2003 calender
Pages: 1 2