CDIH

Full Version: Who would win in a fight between.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Predator Vs. Aliens Vs. Humans.

Let's look at the stats:

Predator: Strength, Speed, Intelligence, cool weapons. It looks like the predator has all the points in this match. These fuckers literally LIVE to kill. They hop from planet to planet hunting different species, all the while honing their skills. Not only that, they are sick fuckers too. Anyone who rips skulls and makes them into jewelry is definetly someone to fear.

Aliens: Again, strength and speed are the main highlights of these species. While they have the intelligence of a dolphin at best (rudimentary communicatin skills), they have one advantage over the predators: the Hive Mentality. They travel in packs while Predators prefer to hunt solo. They seem to know when one of their members are offed, and they can retaliate with deadly force 2 seconds later. Also, the fact that whenever you walk into a dark room and there seems to be 4 of them in there already is pretty fucking cool (Dare I say..... cosmic Ninjas?)

Humans: We're slow. We're weak. We fight amongst ourselves, and our technology sucks. Granted, we have the most players on our team (6 billion and counting), since these battle always happen in the middle of the night in some deserted place (except Predator 2), we can count out about 5,999,999,999 right off the bat. But somehow, we always seem to win. Why is that? We have the gift of Cunning. We figure out their tactics, we use their weapons against them, we might even become them (IE: Ripley in Aliens3 and Aliens: Resurrected), anything it takes to destroy them. We're like the cockroaches of the galaxy.

Personally: I'd go with humans. To support my theory, I present all the Alien and Predator movies as evidence: WE ALWAYS FUCKING WIN. But, being that they are only movies, they might be lying (GASP!!). Still, I gotta place my trust in our own race.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

Edited By Sephiroth on Mar. 04 2002 at 4:52
Predators. Although the intelectual capacity of an animal predator is not quite as sharp as a human, I believe death would be the definate circumstance of the three battling.
I'll vote, but I won't discuss it! Confusedneak:
may i direct your attention to the old "alien vs. predator" video game...according to that, the predator always wins, until i get to the last boss, where i get my ass kicked.but the predator can harness the power of the "game genie" and always wins
Hello McFly, do humans have a cloaking ability? I think not, only Predators possess that.

Invisiblity beats all, you can't triple stamp a double stamp.
Ninjas are HUMAN!!!
End of argument. Confusedeph:
Wouldn't VG just win outright, like, before a fight even started?
In all the movies teams of elite soldiers (Navy SEALs essentially) were dispatched to kill the invaders, since Navy SEALs are the best that humankind has to offer.

I believe that settles yet another argument.
Quote:Wouldn't VG just win outright, like, before a fight even started?

you said it not me :roflmao:
Primary points..
1: In Predator, one of the creatures took out two ENTIRE SQUADS of human elite troops, not to mention the jungle scum villains... it took ARNOLD, AKA The TERMINATOR, to take him out.

2: In Alien, 1 lone worker alien silently killed an entire ship's crew, minus Ripley (AKA Zuul) who STILL failed to kill the thing, only send it hurtling through space (those who paid attention would note that Aliens can survive in a vacuum, as well as at absolute zero)

3: In Predator 2, Danny Glover BARELY defeated his opponent, and if you paid attention to the trophy wall in the ship, there was an Alien Queen Skull mounted up there.

4: In Aliens, Ripley, with the aid of SUPAR TEK, was once again ONLY able to jettison the Alien Queen into space, where, as previously noted, she could survive.

5: Alien 3, everybody, even ripley, died.

6: Alien 4 required an alien/human hybrid in order for survival.

With these facts, bear in mind also:
A: Aliens will generally decimate humans.
B: Predator's are skilled hunters of Aliens.

The question is, where do humans stand in comparison to Predators?
Since Predator's adhere to a strict code of honor, only hunting creatures that could stand up to them, the only time a human would knowingly encounter a predator is IF the predator thought the human stood a chance of defeating him. Thus when a human and a predator face off they are, though not technologicly, at least martially of similar skill levels, giving the human a relatively fair chance. Usually, however, it still requires an exceptional human to take down a predator on the hunt, thus the odds overall favor predators.

With these facts in mind, it is simple to state that Predators, who only hunt for challenge, are generally more than a match for the other two species, the question is, would they participate?
Oh, and Aliens Cosmic ninjas? PLEASE... Predator's strike and kill with stealth from the shadows (or when invisible) on a regular basis, they are the true intergalactic ninja masters!!
MY fuckin god man. Did you put your fuckin pocket protector on while you wrote that overblown summery?
Are we talking white humans or blacks? With the exception of Predator 2 (in a blatant ploy to harness the power of the black movie goers everywhere), The black guy ALWAYS dies. Hence, if it were say... Carl Weathers the human race is doomed.
1. Seph needs to get out more
2. Predators always win
3. Seph needs to get out more
The Stay Puft Mashmellow Man would kick all our asses.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 04 2002 at 8:41
Quote:The Stay Puft Mashmellow Man would kick all our asses.

"What did you do Ray?!?! What did you do!?!?"
virgingrrl Wrote:
Quote:The Stay Puft Mashmellow Man would kick all our asses.

"What did you do Ray?!?! What did you do!?!?"
A perfect example of our 'cunning' biting us in the ass.
On a minor related tangent of some small amount of humor...
IN the Ghostbuster's cartoon series, a good and an evil Babylonian God are roaming around manhattan. Peter, Ray, Egon and Winston corner the good god in central park to explain the damage it's causing... the god turns to Ray and says:
"Are you a god?"
to which Peter, Egon, and Winston all immediately turn and say:
"RAY!!" in as much of a "don't you DARE answer that question again" tone as possible.
Lord Magus Wrote:Primary points..
1: In Predator, one of the creatures took out two ENTIRE SQUADS of human elite troops, not to mention the jungle scum villains... it took ARNOLD, AKA The TERMINATOR, to take him out.

2: In Alien, 1 lone worker alien silently killed an entire ship's crew, minus Ripley (AKA Zuul) who STILL failed to kill the thing, only send it hurtling through space (those who paid attention would note that Aliens can survive in a vacuum, as well as at absolute zero)

3: In Predator 2, Danny Glover BARELY defeated his opponent, and if you paid attention to the trophy wall in the ship, there was an Alien Queen Skull mounted up there.

4: In Aliens, Ripley, with the aid of SUPAR TEK, was once again ONLY able to jettison the Alien Queen into space, where, as previously noted, she could survive.

5: Alien 3, everybody, even ripley, died.

6: Alien 4 required an alien/human hybrid in order for survival.

With these facts, bear in mind also:
A: Aliens will generally decimate humans.
B: Predator's are skilled hunters of Aliens.

The question is, where do humans stand in comparison to Predators?
Since Predator's adhere to a strict code of honor, only hunting creatures that could stand up to them, the only time a human would knowingly encounter a predator is IF the predator thought the human stood a chance of defeating him. Thus when a human and a predator face off they are, though not technologicly, at least martially of similar skill levels, giving the human a relatively fair chance. Usually, however, it still requires an exceptional human to take down a predator on the hunt, thus the odds overall favor predators.

With these facts in mind, it is simple to state that Predators, who only hunt for challenge, are generally more than a match for the other two species, the question is, would they participate?
Oh, and Aliens Cosmic ninjas? PLEASE... Predator's strike and kill with stealth from the shadows (or when invisible) on a regular basis, they are the true intergalactic ninja masters!!
Quote:On a minor related tangent of some small amount of humor...
IN the Ghostbuster's cartoon series, a good and an evil Babylonian God are roaming around manhattan. Peter, Ray, Egon and Winston corner the good god in central park to explain the damage it's causing... the god turns to Ray and says:
"Are you a god?"
to which Peter, Egon, and Winston all immediately turn and say:
"RAY!!" in as much of a "don't you DARE answer that question again" tone as possible.

<font size = 6 color = black>TIME FOR AN INTERVENTION!</font>

Edited By SLASH on Mar. 05 2002 at 12:25
SLASH Wrote:<font size = 6 color = black>TIME FOR AN INTERVENTION!</font>
Those have to be done in person, Slash.
Aliens require a continuous source of victims to breed. So, if the battle takes place on an inhabited planet, they would have superior numbers and could only be stopped by weapons of mass destruction. (According to the commentary on Alien DVD, the alien looked humanoid because it had a humanoid host. If it had infected a cat, it would have been cat shaped. If it infected a tiger, it would have been tiger shaped. They were BIO-ENGINEERED by an alien species to be the perfect killing weapon.)

Therefore, if the aliens infested earth, the planet would be lost. Billions of lifeforms would become hosts and we would have to fight a managerie of killing machines.

Predators don't find it sporting to use weapons of mass destruction. Just a mini-nuke to take out whatever kills one of them. There wouldn't be enough predators to fight the aliens one at a time.

And use of nukes would ruin the planet so earth loses either way.
Pages: 1 2