CDIH

Full Version: I miss... - Who do you miss from the past?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think the two people I miss the most are

Sean Cold

and

Barch97

I miss talking to Sean all the time. The things that would spew from his fingertips at people when he got pissed at them was priceless.

I miss Barch cause he was really the first one to embrace me as a poster and not immediately shit down my throat at every post. Had some good times mimmicking his wow gimmick and the invention of Super Turbo Turd..

Yet, at the same time I like the combination of posters now. We just all seem to click together like a jigsaw puzzle.

Guess I'm just an indecisive bastard tonight..
Want me to spew some shit at you and then embrace you?

Cause I will you fuckin piece of dog shit

:loveya:
I miss fbdlingfrg :33:
You always know what to say to cheer me up. :loveya:

And yes, I miss him as well. :-(
I miss sean too.

And Doc Smith was always good for a chuckle.
I think fbal;kjfdlskaj and OAS both quit when I took a break from here,
they had nothing left to say.
i miss when diceisgod isnt around.
i miss Sean & Fez.
barch97 was always good.. here's a "spoo" for him..
[Image: barch97a.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
barch kinda creeped me out, but he was funny regardless
No he wasn't. Barch sucked. Barch was like OAS
nah barch was funny on occasion, which is more than you can say about 95% of the members from DAS GOLDEN AGE!!!
Didn't we just do this thread?
arpi
Arpi the Mod :lol:
Barch was funny. I give myself credit for his leaving due to his contempt for me.
I miss the Fez, cause he was the first one to talk to me and hook me up with photoshop tips (You can see how well I learned It by my sig) back In 2000.
And fbbfhelspwg2 was cool too.
I miss sir o :29:
I miss reading interesting thread on message boards.
I miss when Kid didn't think this was the "Rocket scientist message board" and he didn't expect to find the cure for cancer online.

Edited By Zootybang on 1059019389
Pages: 1 2 3