CDIH

Full Version: We lost a thread..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I just repaired an SQL error and in a quick survey, I have noticed that Bland's latest thread is now missing.

Just to clear it before the rumors start, it was not deleted (at least not intentionally).
Rolleyes
shenanigans!!
DICTATOR!!!!
Hey Jack, is it good to be the king?
How did the thread end? I missed everything after 11:30
Can someone please fix my name? Jokes over I figure.
IAMJACK's reign is over
Quote:Jokes over I figure.

I guess you haven't realized that jokes don't die here...they mature like a fine wine.

So Jack, how is Roger doing?
Doc Wrote:I guess you haven't realized that jokes don't die here...they mature like a fine wine.
I guess it would br funnier if I understood it even a little.
Not necessarily, champ

Edited By Doc on 1062006911
The one sided joke seems to be the fare around here. How is it funny if the person you are mocking doesn't understand the reference? Very cowardly form of attack if you ask me.
If you truly don't understand it then you are dumb as a post because I've seen it explained to you more than a few times.
what don't you understand, strokey?
maybe we should roll out the FAQ.
I get the part where everyone is screwing around saying I am this person Arpi. I don't know this person though so I don't understand why it is either funny or an attack.
whatever, suzie lover.
It's not so you can laugh. It's so we can laugh. You know how, back in grade school, someone would throw apple sauce all over the special ed kids in the lunchroom, and everyone would laugh, but the special ed kids wouldn't? It's like that.

Edited By Zootybang on 1062007999
no, that would actually be really mean. you are a horrible person for messing with special ed kids.
See? Susie lover? How is that an attack if I don't know what the fuck you are talking about? It's a pussy way of attacking someone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4