CDIH

Full Version: Mike Patton and Rahzel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tickets for: Sunday - 09/07 - 08:00 PM
Mike Patton (Tomahawk, Fantomas, Mr. Bungle) & Rahzel (The Roots) at Main Performance Space - Knitting Factory - New York City, NY

interesting
rahzel is incredible
as is mike patton
You could be making up all these names and I'd be none the wiser
if you don't know who mike patton is, you are an idiot.
Was he dad on 8 is enough?
^^^
does this mean you are sick?
i think you clicked the wrong one
wow, someone who doesnt know who Mike Patton is???
Well if you know him you must know my good friend Art Mooney, no?
last time i ever post a music thread on this board
seriously. Mike Patton = ?????????????????/
FORMER SINGER OF FAITH NO MORE AND MR. BUNGLE, CURRENT SINGER OF TOMAHAWK, FANTOMAS, DID AN EP WITH DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN, RELEASED A SOLO ALBUM, OWNS IPECAC RECORDS, WAS ASKED TO BE SINGER OF INXS BUT HE SAID NO CAUSE THEY SUCK.

In summary, he > you
Remember that song Epic by Faith No More? That was good. I used to call up Kiss 108 like 50 times a night so it could make the top 9 tonight countdown.

Are they still together?
Quote:FORMER SINGER OF FAITH NO MORE BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, WAS ASKED TO BE SINGER OF INXS BUT HE SAID NO CAUSE THEY SUCK.
you are one of those dudes who goes to see a band and stands there with his arms crossed til they play the hit song on the radio, then you rock out and leave. right?
CUTSMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I prefer bands lip synch so it sounds exactly like the radio.
Galt wears the power glove to shows
Pages: 1 2