CDIH

Full Version: colon... sad face... colon...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I saw a squished kitty in the middle of the road this morning.

Poor little kitty...
That's considered good luck in some cultures.
I can't think of anything funny or witty to say.

I've been staring at this blank text box for minutes, and nothing.

Blast!
diceisgod Wrote:That's considered good luck in some cultures.
You know, I've heard that.

I'm going to go buy a lottery ticket from the chinese lady.
when I lived in the apartment, one morning I was on my way to work, waiting for the train and out of nowhere one of those egret-type birds (like swans, but can fly - real long neck) comes walking up from a sidestreet and it trying to cross the street to my side.

Anyway, he must've been hurt 'cause he wasn't trying to fly at that point, and was scared to cross because of the traffic. He gives it a go when it seemed clear but some kinda SUV came around (wasn't speeding), the bird got nervous and tried to fly out of the way - it got airtime but not fast enough, and ended up smashing into the SUV's windshield.

I was literally 20 feet away, and I can still hear the snap of the long neck as it hit the glass. What made it worse was the bird didn't die right away, it lied there for another 2 minutes or so before it stopped moving. The SUV tried to stop, but didn't and kept on moving.

I wanted to move the bird, but I didn't know if I should 'cause I heard wild fowl can harbor all kinds of diseases, and I figured he was a goner anyway - plus I would've been late for work, and I didn't wanna explain to my boss that I was late because I was playing veterinarian.
I believe they are known as Geese at least here in the God-fearing western region of the globe.
Quote:I'm going to go buy a lottery ticket from the chinese lady.

You shoulda taken her the kitty too. Waste not want not.
I'm still wondering how that is good luck? Who came up with that rule? Is it because they're small and move real quick, so you have to be lucky to nail one?

I'm a dog person anyway, so what the hell do I care.
diceisgod Wrote:I believe they are known as Geese at least here in the God-fearing western region of the globe.
I never thought of that, it might've been - it wasn't white though, more like a back-grey. I guess I assumed geese are white. I dunno, I don't work in a zoo.

Too bad I didn't have a video camera, that scene probably would've netted me some cash at ogrish or something.
Toronto Hottie?
Actually I made that up. But it is a pick-me-up to know that some little booger eater's kitty kat got mangeled. They probably cried to their whore momma who'll just go out and buy another one so that thay can neglect it and start the cycle anew.
Yes?
You've never seen a goose? Do you ever leave the house?

[Image: goose-sm.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
didnt know you posted here.
I was over there at YMB laying the charm on her. She couldn't resist but to join up. I'm real deiplomatic like that.
Buncha fuckin' elitists never invited me from .com, or I'd have more than 14 posts in.
Doc Wrote:You've never seen a goose? Do you ever leave the house?

[Image: goose-sm.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
I've seen geese, that bird doesn't look like the one that hit the truck - it was more sleek.

Also I leave the house every day, I don't live in the sticks so I don't see many animals walking around. Birds (outside of pigeons) walking around the train station are very rare occurrences.
Maybe it was an ostrich.
alpaca?
maybe - I hear ostrich eggs are tasty.
Pages: 1 2 3