CDIH

Full Version: That's it... - I'm taking over.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who's with me?
Mutineers, I tell ya. All you will lie in Davy Jones' locker, the whole lot of ya.
Doesn't seem to be going very well.
I'll join you. but only out of boredom.
Will we get to wear silly hats?
Let's hurt people
i'm gonna have to say no. i did vote for you though
i would not go about it this way, admins can sometimes react badly to things like this.
someone tried to dethrone FTL?
This has been goin on for far too long. It is time for new blood.
I say silly hats are the key. Maybe ones that say "Shithead", and have a comical pile of fake doody on the brim.
The one you voted for instead of me sits there and does nothing! While he is filling you e-mail boxes with Viagara sucess stories and hot teen lesbian action, he turns his back to you all and lets you sit and ferment in anger!
i didn't vote for him, i voted for you
Goatweed Wrote:someone tried to dethrone FTL?
i don't think you should mention that name
Yet did you campaign for me? Did you promote the Good News that I had to share? When I look back at the footprints on the beach, why do I only see one set of footprints? Was I walking alone, or were you carrying me? ??
crack hitler Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:someone tried to dethrone FTL?
i don't think you should mention that name
you mean like spaz?
I was walking with you pal. But the corpse I was dragging covered over the other set of footprints.
I voted for jays too.
<!--me&Splatterpunk--><span id='ME'><center>Splatterpunk me</center></span><!--e-me-->
Just ignore me. I was looking at buttons whose purposes I knew not.

I am bored. Is it a drinking day?
Pages: 1 2