CDIH

Full Version: Now that Sleeper has 10,000 posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It is time to move away from The Sleeper as the superstar-like icon associated with CDIH. What we need to do is re-vamp some things and focus our marketing on a new superstar poster.

The Jays

What I'm gonna require is a lil more emphasis on my particular posts. I'll need some sort of flash intro movie to play before my posts show up. Also, I will require an an entrance theme. I suggest, when thinking of my theme, you think along the lines of The Rock's entrance theme. Something that has an exclamation point! to it. IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE JAYS IS COOKIN! That would be fucking sweet.

So, just start kicking around some ideas, post them in this thread, but remember, we seriously need to move away from all this Sleeper-mania, because if we keep pushing that, it's gonna drive the fans away. We just need to switch the momentum to that up and coming blue chipper known as The Jays.
I'll do what I can!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I appreciate it what little help you might provide, Danked. While I do respect you as a moderator, you simply don't have the power that Keyser and Goatweed have as Assistant Adminstrators. But thank you for the gesture.

Goat, Keyser, please, get to work on this!
I just... wanted to help......
I have some crayons! And some paper! How bout you take these and you draw me a really pretty picture, and I'll put it on my dressing room door! Won't that be fun and helpful??
I TOLD YOU!!! i TOLD YOU!!! YOU START MAKING PEOPLE BLUE WILLNY NILLY AND FEELINGS GET HURT!!!!

And they were mine....
sleeper didnt need all the flashy shit. sleeper is DIY. sleeper is the peoples poster. sleeper is about substance over style.
Yawn. How boring. What we need is excitement. The people are tired of the people's poster. They want escapism. Frankly, people don't want a poster that reminds the people of themselves, because the people are hideous creatures. They want to believe in a beautiful intelligent adonis like myself.

And they want intro music. So, chop chop. I'll be getting my facial. Let me know how things are working out, mmkay?
I'm gonna... I don't know what I'm gonna do...

I'm gonna find something else to do and I'm gonna do it!
Quote:Sleeper sweats me!

that's my favorite part
(danked, pssst, danked....down here

danked, down here, can you hear me?)
sniffle...

Yeah?
(danked, down here...

can you get me the Golden Age forum? I have a new vision for it , and I need your help! Help me, Obi-Wan KeDankey, your my only hope!)
sniffle...

Maybe.
poor danked's soul has been scorn :24:
we can do flash intro movies? sweet!
If your avatar wan't such an affrontory to manhood I might get on board with this Jays craze.
(see, I have this vision. It's call the Shaolin All-Stars, and what'll happen is that Goatweed, HedCold, and myself will unite as one in the forum, and we will bring a new era of excitement to the board. See?
This would be the signature.
[Image: shaolinm.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
This would be the forum image.
[Image: shaolins.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
And this would be our avatar.
[Image: shaolinava.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

And , see, the members of our faction would get these special avatars and signatures, and we'd have pizza parties, and we'd play freeze tag, and talk about stuff. If you help me get the forum, you can be one of us! So, cmon, help us!)
Fuck it give him the golden age or info forum. They're just collecting dust anyways. I dunno about this shaolin chink nonsense but we'll give it a go.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5